Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Troubled Water | NoviDome & Lovely Complex

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Modern, Slice of life, Fantasy, Medieval, Historical, and Supernatural. LGBTQ+ Friendly.
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Default Troubled Water | NoviDome & Lovely Complex

Captain (____) used to raid the finest and wealthiest towns known around the states. He has become a legend of sorts to most and others quake at the mention of his name. It was when he was raiding a town that he came across a male from one of the wealthiest families in the town. There was when he saw them. The Captain never knew if he could someone of their status or not but was certainly up for the possibility. So, what is one to do? Kidnap them and hold them captive on his ship, which has set sail to only God knows where. The kidnapped person does not know what is happening but is wanting to find out what the hell is going on and why they were kidnapped and being held captive.

Spoiler: Sheet 

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Name: Peter van Dijk
    Appearance: Fit, but not very muscular. A little shorter than average but his good posture helps him look taller. He's got short, dark brown, curly hair, green eyes, and a slightly upturned nose. He's white, and paler than average because he mostly stays inside, or carries a parasol when he's outside.
    Role: Captive
    Four Fun Facts:
    • He's a poet and a singer
    • He's okay at sword-fighting, but lacks real-life experience
    • He played into this in order to get out of conscription
    • His parents have been arranging for him to marry a young woman from a wealthy family in a neighbouring town

Modern, Slice of life, Fantasy, Medieval, Historical, and Supernatural. LGBTQ+ Friendly.
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Name; Henry Van Black
    Known As; Captain Black because of how dark people say his soul is.
    Ship Name; The Mermaids Wail
    Age; 30
    Appearance; He's a very muscular male, tall about 6'1, and weighs 198 lbs. He's very fit and doesn't let anyone forget that. He has dark blue eyes, brown locks of hair that he wants to cut off, sunkissed skin, and a rather slouchy posture. He carries his sword with him everywhere he goes, just in case he has to teach someone a lesson.
    Fun Facts;
    ❖ Loves to argue with just about anyone
    ❖ Adores his crew and commands them with respect, most of the time
    ❖ Enjoys pillaging other towns and villages
    ❖ Lives life to the fullest day by day and doesn't worry half of the time

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

@NoviDome: I'd be willing to give this another shot if you are.
    I'm not fragile like a flower, I'm fragile like a bomb.

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Hi hi, are you sure? I loved the setup of our story but it's been over two years, and if we're going to do this I need to know you actually want to go through with it this time? I messaged you several times over, and I responded to your private recruitment post, asking if you wanted to go ahead with this story, or to just tell me if you didn't, and I never got a response until now so I felt quite left in the dark. I don't want to go through getting excited for the story again to then be disappointed all over. To be clear, I'm not asking you for some kind of long term commitment or lightning quick responses or whatever, I just don't want to be ghosted like the last two years. And as I stated in my messages over and over, it's okay if you want to stop, or have lost interest, or need time. You don't owe me anything. Just tell me, just let me know so I know not to expect an answer and to forget about the story. Okay?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

@NoviDome[/MENTION]: I feel as if that could've been said in a message rather than on a public thread but nevertheless, I am ready for this story.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

I understand you feel that way but I actually did say it in private messages several times, to no avail.
    Go ahead and start an IC thread then and let me know when it's up

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Thread

@NoviDome: Hope you enjoy the opener!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Hey hey, that's very cool, thanks for getting that up!
    I'm confused about one thing and do forgive me if I'm missing something: in the first post you said this captain would come across my character in a wealthy town and kidnap him. We never said anything about them being former lovers? We could do that but then I'd have to completely rewrite my character's back story cause so far an affair with a pirate captain has not been included.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NoviDome View Post
    Hey hey, that's very cool, thanks for getting that up!
    I'm confused about one thing and do forgive me if I'm missing something: in the first post you said this captain would come across my character in a wealthy town and kidnap him. We never said anything about them being former lovers? We could do that but then I'd have to completely rewrite my character's back story cause so far an affair with a pirate captain has not been included.
    Sorry, I edited that bit out because I forgot that I rewrote the plot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast