Thread: Out of Time (OOC) (NoviDome & Moonlit_Fae)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Default Out of Time (OOC) (NoviDome & Moonlit_Fae)

A demon that can control time is summoned by a human. The human tries to wield the power of the demon, only to no avail. Instead an anomale is created where the two are thrown back into time. Here stranded, the two must work together to figure out a way back. Also, the demon no longer has power and needs to learn to live like a human.

Spoiler: Character Sheet 

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

I'm excited! Here's my character sheet:

Name: Chris Burke
    Race: human
    Appearance: He's a fairly tall white man with dark brown eyes and black curly hair, that at the start of our story most likely will not have been cut for a while, giving him a bit of a disheveled look. He prefers a blazer and tie over a T-shirt and jeans.
    Powers: none, but he's a smart & courageous cookie
    Weapons: He carries a hand gun and a pocket knife, though hardly knows how to use them.
    Background: He has a PhD in physical engineering, and had started a teaching job back when he was happy. Now, however, everything's changed... (I shan't reveal more)

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Name: Roxy (A demon never gives their true name)
    Race: Demon
    Appearance: Roxy is a voluptous demon that stands at 6'0". She has short silver hair that is shaved on one side and long on the other. She has pointed ears with multiple piercings and two large black demon horns and a black tail to match. Her face is angular and pointed with purple almond shaped eyes.
    Powers: Control time, summon fire
    Weapons: Daggers
    Background: Roxy was created from the bowels of hell to torture humans. Or at least that was what she was told...