Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [M] Darkest Before Dawn OOC [Hannelorian & Corvina]

The Grey Lady
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Sci-Fi, all the things.
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Oh my! I hope she has a swift recovery. Really, it's no worries at all. Take your time.
    Thanks to Hayabusa/Ryoku for the set.

Fantasy, Modern, Sci-Fi, Dystopian
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I think my next post will be split between Juniper and my scientist. So here is his brief character sheet

Name: Sebastian "Seb" Aiden Lincoln
    Appearance: Sebastian has tanned honey skin and a very muscular build. He tends to dress in dress slacks, loafers, a button-down shirt, a tie, and a lab coat.
    Height: 6'2"
    Weight: 205 lbs
    Hair Color: Black
    Eye Color: Blue
    Short Bio: Sebastian graduated from Harvard with a Ph.D. in Science after having his master's and bachelors in Biochemistry. Upon graduating Seb was offered a job running a research lab in Nevada. Upon moving to Nevada he worked long hours, causing his nine-year marriage to end in divorce. Though most people take pity on Sebastian he views this change as more focus he could devote to his job and keeping his lab running like a well-oiled machine.

The Grey Lady
    Fantasy, Sci-Fi, all the things.
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

That sounds like a plan. Apologies for the delay in response, but I have posted. Okay, let's think about my scientist character... because why not?

Name: Joanna "Jo" Holland
    Appearance: Joanna is fairly tall and thin, described by most as attractive. She often sports colorful dresses beneath her ever present white lab coat. Colleagues speculate the burst of color is to make up for her direct, no-nonsense personality. Joanna can generally be found with her hair up, usually with something like a pencil, and sensible flats.
    Height: 5'8
    Weight: 130 lbs
    Hair colour: Blonde
    Eye colour: Green
    Short bio: Joanna received her Bachelors from Yale University, after which she obtained her M.D. from Dartmouth University with a research focus in virology while simultaneously earning her Ph.D. in epidemiology from the same institution. After spending a time working for the federal government, Joanna was offered a position at a private lab in Nevada, reporting to Dr. Lincoln. Joanna prefers her work to most people, and is generally known for her "cold" personality.
    Thanks to Hayabusa/Ryoku for the set.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123