Page 102 of 124 FirstFirst ... 52100101102103104 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1240

Thread: Rags or Riches? 1x1 with SecretShadows

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Takeshi groaned and said: "Did I say I did? No... I said she kissed me, I didn't kiss her back I pushed her away, honestly what has you going around acting like this, you are acting strange and over sensitive and it's really getting to everyone." He crossed his arms and looked at her.

Sofia kissed him back and said: "Yes I am... I definitely won't mind a little more before we go to sleep, guess my emotions are just getting the best of me after our son returned."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Irina sniffled and looked at him. "I don't know why I'm acting this way!" She cried out and then said down and turned away from him. The next morning Irina woke up early and glanced over at her husband. She sniffled and glanced away. They had a huge fight last night and it had been there worst one yet, but she had to do work so she slowly got up.

Johnny yawned and stretched his arms over his head before he looked at Sofia. He smiled and started to caress her side as he watched her. She had always been so beautiful when she slept and he loved it.

Zody cracked his eyes open from sleep as he had heard his son awaken and begin to wail. "Get up Flora." He said and shook her. "We gotta tend to Deaven." He said with a very large yawn.
    (I'm sick so I may or may not be posting today.)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Takeshi woke up as he felt his wife move and pull her over then kiss her. He caressed her cheek and said: "How are you feeling today Irina?"

Sofia slowly opened her eyes and said: "Good morning my love." She yawned and then sits up as she said: "We should try getting to work and all that... We are alive after all so everything should be back to normal."

Flora woke up and groaned a bit. She got up and dressed before she said: "Right... Let's get to him." Walking off towards his bed she picked him up and said: "Hey there little Deaven."

(Oh no! Hope you feel better soon!)
    Last edited by SecretShadows; 11-27-2021 at 11:13 PM.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Irina frowned a little and looked at him before returning the kiss. "Didn't we just have a huge fight last night? Why are you being nice to me?" She asked him softly and then sniffled.

Johnny nodded his head and chuckled. "Which stinks." He said and sat up with a large yawn. "I wish that we could pretend to be dead." He said and got out of bed to go hop in the shower.

Deaven looked at Flora and slowly stopped his crying and started to babble up at her. Zody followed behind her and then smiled down at his son. "Who is a healthy baby and a happy baby."

(Thank you so much!)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

(How are you feeling?)

"We didn't have a huge fight, you were just upset and had the right to be... However I have been thinking a bit, your behavior is rather sensitive these last few days, perhaps after work, I should go grab a pregnancy test for you." Takeshi said and kissed her cheek.

"Well, sadly we can't... There will already be quite a bit of drama at work because of us being said to be dead yet wasn't." She replied and smiled at him then got up and decided to join him in the shower before she got dressed and got ready to go to the car.

Flora smiled at the young boy and continued to rock him gently while she fed him a bottle of milk. She looks at Zody and leaned back against him while she said: "He certainly looks quite a bit like you."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

(I feel better, but I am still a little sick..... Thansk for checking in!)
    Irina nodded her head and leaned on him for a second. "Yeah, okay." She said and then slowly went to get up out of bed to go get ready. Of course once she was ready she started to feel a little sick to her stomach. She came out and then grabbed her binder. "Does this look good on me?"

Johnny sighed and got ready himself before heading down the stairs to see Gavin and Matilda in the kitchen. "You guys are back again." He said slowly, assuming his wife had missed them.

Gavin nodded and sighed, running a hand through his hair. "Yup, and you aren't going to tell her parents yet."

Zody nodded his head and smiled a little. "Much better me than her." He said and then started to chuckle a bit. He then kissed the top of her head. "Last night was amazing." He whispered to her.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

(Glad to hear you are better!)

"Oh, that looks amazing on you!" Takeshi said and grinned before he walked over and placed his gun to his side then hugged her saying: "Well today we start our new lives! So very exciting!"

Matilda was making some breakfast for them then turned and saw his father, she gave a small wave and continued making breakfast while she listened to the two talks, not really saying much as she wasn't sure what to say.

"True, much better that way." She said and smiled as she looked at him. She blushed slightly and said: "Well last night should become a habit... Wouldn't mind more." She kissed his cheek and chuckled before looking back at the little boy in her arms.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Irina nodded her head and sniffled before she started to cry quietly. "I think I'm pregnant. I'm moody and I feel sick." She said and then looked up at him. "I love you." She said and gave him a kiss before heading out to go and do her job.

Johnny looked at Matilda and gave a soft smile. "Its great to know that you are now in the family. I'm really sorry for all the mean things I said." He said and then looked at her food. "What are you making?"

Zody smiled and then blushed himself. "God, you are making me horny." He said and then closed his eyes. "We need to make sure our workers are in their position." He said and gave her neck a few kisses.

Razor sighed and sat with one of the men from the gang. "I don't know what Takeshi was thinking! And I don't know why he won't answer his phone!"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Takeshi chuckled and smiled then kissed her and said: "Well that's why I'll get you a test tonight." He then took his phone and noticed the miss calls and said: "Shit forgot to put the sound on." He called Razor then said: "Hey, what's up Razor?" He made his way over to the gate where he started work.

Matilda looked over at him and said softly: "Oh that's okay... im just making some omelets, would you like some?" She smiled and continued cooking.

Flora chuckled and leaned into his kisses while she said: "Mhm good... But yes we need to go check on the two first." She kissed him softly then looked at his son and smiled saying: "Let's go say hello to the nice lady."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Razor frowned and crossed his arms over his chest. "What the literal hell were you thinking? How could you get it to where someone else was the boss of us?" He asked and then tapped his foot. "And where are you and Irina?"

Johnny looked at the time and sighed a little. "Well, since I'm not dead anymore, I have a job to get back to." He said and then shook his head. "But thanks." He said and walked out slowly.
    Gavin smiled and looked at Matilda. "I told you that my father would come around." He said and then gave her a kiss.

Irina smiled and went to her office and started to read through everything once again before looking up on the computer what movies needed some actresses. She smiled as she saw one she thought would be fitting and called the director.

Zody nodded his head and smiled. "If you need me. Please. PLEASE! Let me know." He whispered and went to check on Takeshi.

Page 102 of 124 FirstFirst ... 52100101102103104 ... LastLast