Page 2 of 124 FirstFirst 123452 ... LastLast

Thread: Rags or Riches? 1x1 with SecretShadows

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

The officer nodded and kept writing. "Okay and who is Gavin to you?" He asked and looked as another officer tried to wave him over. "Okay, hold up." He said to the officer and then glanced back at Matilda. "I'd like to check you for injuries."

Gavin looked at his Mother and let out a small sigh of relief before he started to drink his water.
    Johnny looked as his phone rang and picked up. "Hey honey, everything okay? I never hear from you until later." He said and took a sip of his coffee.

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Matilda watches as he continued writing everything down, she lifted her head as she said: "My boyfriend." She soon glanced over at the other officer coming before she frowned at the question and asked: "Why? I wasn't there, how would I have gotten hurt?... I was at home the entire time." She didn't like the idea of them asking this many questions, mainly because police made her on edge due to her family background and jobs, which they perhaps didn't know about but she still felt like it might come up.

"Well Gavin came back home and said that Matilda just lost her parents, she is now at the orphanage I am guessing... I don't want to bother you too much at work but I do need to know if it's okay if we go get her?" Sofia replied and sighed a little looking over at Gavin worried.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

The officer chuckled a little. "Well we need to track any bumps or scrapes as we go to check on the foster kids to make sure no abuse is going on." He said and then glanced back at the other officers. "We do like monthly checkups."

Johnny sighed a little and thought for a moment. "Yeah, go ahead and get her. I'll get off early and come up." He said and then glanced at all of his paperwork. "I'll just have to work in my office at home. Love you." He said and then got off the phone.

Gavin had already gone through three glasses of water before looking at his mother. He was so nervous. What if his Father said no? It would be no more question about it. His girlfriend would be sent to random homes.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Matilda watched them for a moment and then gave a nod as she said: "Okay... What do I have to do?" She glanced at them and then just back down again just wanting to get out of this place.

"Alright then, I'll see you soon love." Sofia said and placed the phone down before grabbing her keys and saying: "Alright then, let's go get her Gavin, just send me the directions." She smiled and walked out to her car.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

He smiled and got her to stand before he started to look over her arms. "Do you get hurt easily? Were your parents abusive in any way?" He asked, moving her hair to look at her neck.

Gavin smiled happily and then got his phone to call his girlfriend back. Once she answered he smiled. "Hey baby. We are on the way." He said to her and texted his Mom the address once he was in. "Are you okay? Do they have you in the system yet?"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Matilda watched them while she said: "No, don't get hurt easily and don't have abusive parents... Not like that can be anymore if they ever were." She heard her phone again and quickly picked it up before smiling a little for the first time since Friday. "Yes... I am okay, they are checking me for wounds right now so probably will be in there soon." She replied softly and then glanced at the officers again for a moment while she said: "I'll see you soon then... Thank you."

Sofia got the address and placed it on the car's screen while driving off. She glanced over at Gavin and made sure he was doing okay, she didn't want him stressing too much at all.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

The officer nodded and saw a mark on her neck. "Did you know this was here?" He asked and gave it a little pressure. "Does it hurt to touch?" He asked her softly and then glanced at her phone. "Was that your boyfriend?" He asked and got another officer to come over to look.

Gavin frowned and then began to look for a water bottle. "Do we have anymore water?" He asked slowly, wanting to drink so he wouldn’t cry.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Matilda listened to the officer then felt him poking at her neck, she frowned and said: "No, but it doesn't hurt either... Might have just bumped into something earlier or something." She looks at her phone again and said: "Yes... They are almost here."

"You can find some in my bag dear." His mother said and glanced over at him for a moment saying: "Small sips remember small sips." She rained driving and after some time spotted the building so drove in to park the car.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

The officer nodded and then smiled. "Well, I will go put you into the system so they can adopt you when they get here." He said and thennwrnt to his computer toupload her information.

Gavin nodded and got it from her purse before he opened it and started to drink. Once he saw the building he actually felt quite relaxed. All that mattered to him now was putting his arms around her.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Matilda nodded and watched them as they uploaded ger to the system, she just sat back down and waited to hear from Gavin and his mother, not wanting to be in here for longer than it was needed. She sighed and glanced up saying: "Did they get my things from the house?" Not that there was much, but she at least wanted her teddy bear cat she got from her parents as a child, it laid on her bed but she forgot to take it.

Sofia took her purse and got out before walking over towards the building. She entered in and went to the reception saying: "Good day, we are looking for a teenage girl called Matilda that just got in today."

Page 2 of 124 FirstFirst 123452 ... LastLast