Page 3 of 124 FirstFirst 1234553 ... LastLast

Thread: Rags or Riches? 1x1 with SecretShadows

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

The officer frowned and shook his head. "No, I'm sorry. Was there something you were wanting?" He asked her softly and got a call on the radio that they needed Matilda to go up and meet a family. "It seems someone is here to meet you."

The lady nodded her head and smiled before going to get it called in before she started to lead them to the meeting room. "She will be here shortly.

Gavin sighed and sat. He watched the door the entire time. The moment he saw her, he got up and went to hug her. "Hey honey." He said and wrapped his arms around her in a hug.

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Just my bear." She said softly and then looked at the radio and stood up as she said: "Yes, thank you." After that, she walked off to meet them. Not long after she was met with a loving embrace from Gavin, where she just rested her head on his chest weakly holding onto him too, unable to say much as she just stood there not wanting to let go.

Sofia watched as Matilda showed up, the girl was clearly not her usual self but she didn't expect her to be after losing her family. She looked over at the lady over the counter and said: "Alright what needs to happen for me to take her home? Are there things I need to sign or pay? Just let me know and I'll arrange for all of it."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Gavin smiled and kissed her head before he started to kiss her cheek. "I'm so sorry." He said to her and then led her to sit down. "My family is going to take you in."

The lady smiled and handed her a stack of papers. "You just need to read through fill this out. Then you will have to pay us to take her before you leave." She said then glanced over at the girl. "And we will be dropping by to check on her."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Matilda sat down next to Gavin and just held onto him still, placing her head on his chest as she sniffed a bit and give a small nod. "Thank you, Gavin." She softly said as she just sank into him more, still trying not to cry.

Sofia started working through the papers while she said: "Alright thank you, you can get the payment ready." She started signing the papers before glancing over at the two while she sighed softly. She then finished up the papers and said: "Alright that should be all of them, here is my card."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Gavin frowned and pulled her into his lap before he started to rub her back. "I love you." He whispered to her and then started hug her. "Its okay to cry, its a way of life."

The lady nodded and looked over it before taking the card and scanning it. "You are welcome to take her home now." She said and then picked up the phone as it started to ring.

Johnny sighed as he couldn’t get off of work so he texted Sophia. 'Wouldn't let me get off. See you guys tonight.'

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Matilda curled up on his lap and sniffed more, feeling a few tears silently slip past and soak up into his shirt. She gave a small nod and softly said: "I love you too... T-thank you." Soon she glanced over at his mother who spoke.

"Alright you two, let's get home." She checked her phone to see Johnny's text and quickly replied with a okay, she knew he would be busy due to some important meetings. She then took the two to the car while she said: "Alright, I'll call the school and notify them of your absence okay? Do you two want some ice cream or so perhaps as we head home?"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Gavin frowned and hugged her closer when she actually started crying. He then began to stand up. "I think just heading home. Maybe going to the store to get stuff for her." He said softly and then kissed her cheek. "Would you like that Matilda?"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Sofia nodded ar Gavin and then took the two over to the car before getting in herself. Matilda followed them to the car silently and smiled weakly at Gavin before she sat down on the seat and said softly: "It's okay... I don't need anything right now, I'll be okay... Thank you." Sofia glanced back at her and said: "I'll drop you two at home and go get some things anyway, still need some dinner plans and the Esmeralda isn't in today either so I'll be cooking for us, you two just take the day off and Matilda, dear, I'll make sure the school knows you won't be coming for a bit, just until you feel better."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Gavin smiled a little and got into the backseat with Matilda. "Mom, what about getting her a special bed and you know all the pampery stuff we have?" He asked her softly and then began to rub her shoulder. "And are we still allowed to date even though we are like adopted siblings now?" He didn't know at all how his father would feel as he was old school.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Sofia started driving them home and said: "Yes we can definitely do that, she will need it a lot now, as well as you Gavin dear, so remember to support her." She soon couldn't help but chuckle at his question and then said: "It would be silly not to allow that, you aren't siblings dear, we are helping Matilda by giving her a home and a future especially one with you, plus having her move in with strangers would only be worse, this is more comforting to her this way I hope, so there is no need to see this as a sibling or parent perspective, just see it as a family supporting each other type of thing, by now Matilda is already family, you know how much we love her."

Matilda listened to them as she was just cuddling up to Gavin. She didn't say much, though she was more talkative when around him usually. "It sounds strange if you call us siblings anyway, so I prefer... Just being your girlfriend." She said softly and closed her eyes, the tiredness of sleepless nights getting to her now that she was in a place she felt comfortable.

Page 3 of 124 FirstFirst 1234553 ... LastLast