Page 49 of 124 FirstFirst ... 474849505199 ... LastLast

Thread: Rags or Riches? 1x1 with SecretShadows

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Gavin nodded his head before he started to pull on the trigger. He smiled and kept shooting at the target till he was out of bullets. He then grinned and looked at her for approval. "How did i do?"

Sofia smiled and then watched as the waiter brought over some snacks. "So, I was thinking we could go on another shopping spree. Get something nice for Gavin."

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Matilda watched his performance and said: "For a first-timer, you are doing really well, like everything it's going to take practice do become good, but you are already able to hit something which is good."

"What do you think we should get Gavin?" He asked her and started eating some of the snacks happily.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Gavin nodded his head before he sighed a little. "Yeah. So are you ready to tell me about your life yet? Like how your parents got into this and everything?"

Sofia shrugged her shoulders a little. "We could get a license and get him that bear cub to actually buy. We have tons of land."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Matilda looked at him and sighed then said: "Alright... Let's go grab some drinks and I'll tell you." She placed the guns away again and then started walking to the fridge in the training room. Grabbing some soda for them before she said: "It's a long story though."

"Who is going to feed a bear that is going to grow quite a lot bigger than I think most people think? He already has the bear I think visiting the zoo to feed him there is much better than buying something we don't know how to take care of." Johnny said and shrugged a bit.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Gain nodded his head before he started to put his arm around her. "And I'm very ready to listen to what you have to say as well." He told her softly.

Sofia sighed a little and put her hands on his. "But we know if would mean the world to him if we did that for him." Shr said amd rubbed his cheek. "Think of how happy he will be."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Matilda leaned against him and said: "Okay then." She started thinking back a bit then said: "Well apparently before I was born they were factory workers, but back then times were hard and it ended up closing down causing thousands to lose their jobs... Slowly but surely my parents also ended up on the streets just as my mother got pregnant with me by accident... I was pretty much born homeless as one could say, mother nearly died too since they couldn't afford to give birth in a hospital, but she pushed through and about three years or four years later they got a job offer in the streets, seeing it as the only way to keep me alive they accepted and yeah became members of the gang that during that time flourished which made it possible for them to afford a small home again and get me to school, back then I never knew why they wanted to waste money on giving me education and gang life was what I thought was normal... Of course, I soon learned it wasn't as I hit middle school, but never found myself fitting in the way I do around the gangs, but my parents never wanted me to have anything to do with their line of work, yet my stubborn head refused to let them carry it along and all."

"True, but we will have to hire a lot of people to keep a bear alive Sofia... We have to keep that in mind too." He said and chuckled softly.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Gavin frowned and rubbed her back. "And that's why you don't want me to do down this road." He whispered to her softly before he started to shake his head. "I am so sorry." He whispered to her and then stood up. "If I left, would you?"

Sofia sighed in defeat. "Okay." Was all she said and then slowly got back to work on her food.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Matilda sighed and said: "Mhm, you don't belong here Gavin, you would get hurt and killed much easier than those that know how this world works... I just want you safe." She kissed his cheek then looked up at him and said: "You haven't really joined silly." She softly chuckled.

"But I mean there is a way to get this all going, creating a large park just for the bear might be nicer than a zoo." He said and chuckled then took a sip of his wine and saw the waiter bring their food.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Gavin frowned at that and sighed. He then took her hand and pulled her ring off of it. "Then we are done. You are saying you won't leave for me. Have a nice life. Let me know if you are pregnant so I can pay child support. And I'll take you to court to get my child."

Sofia nodded her head and sighed. "First thing is to go to the zoo to talk to the over all leader of the zoo." She said to him softly. She smelled her food and licked her lips. "I bet it looks amazing."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Matilda flinched a bit but at that point had quite enough, she stood up and said: "You know, I didn't open up about my past for you to go around and mess with my feeling again Gavin! You can have the child if there is even one, I'll at least be decent enough to know life with you is better than me acting selfishly because no one can love me! I'm getting sick and tired of your attitude today, I didn't ask for any of this!" She balled up her fists then said: "So go ahead! But I won't be waiting for your return again! I'm tired of going through your manipulated way of playing with my emotions! And feeling like shit as I blame myself for everything going wrong!" She sniffed then just stormed off and locked herself away in the closet where she started crying.

"Yup that will have to happen first." He said and smiled at her then said: "It definitely smells amazing." Their food got placed down and he thanked the waiter before he said grace for the two of them.

Page 49 of 124 FirstFirst ... 474849505199 ... LastLast