Page 52 of 124 FirstFirst ... 25051525354102 ... LastLast

Thread: Rags or Riches? 1x1 with SecretShadows

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Razor smiled and came out into the light. "Okay, Owen. Why don't you have a little talk with our new guy about what we discussed." He chuckled and walked out after kicking Gavin in his injured leg.

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The man glanced at his phone and said: "Alright, though it would be easier if you didn't kick him... Also, go quiet that girl, she is getting on Diablo's nerves." He looked at Gavin and said: "So, seems like you managed to get yourself stuck huh? Anyway, I heard you wanted to join, good for you, but then you left and all that drama seemed to have started... But hey you are a rich kid could be of use if you join or not."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Razor smiled and slowly went into the room where Matilda was. He then chuckled and closed the door behind him. "Hey, enough of the yelling. So your boyfriend is in there trying to figure out weather or not to join us."

Gavin nodded his head and sighed. "How would I be of use if I didn't join?" He asked slowly and kept a close eye on the man.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Matilda hissed at him and said: "Why would you do this to me!? I won't stop yelling! Let him go already! He is not joining any of this crap, I won't allow it!"

"Well someones' daddy owns a lot of money, and I am sure they will be more than happy to do anything to get their sweet little angel back." He said and smirked.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Razor chuckled and looked at her before walking behind her and whispered to her. "I started the fire the night your parents died." He said and then went to stand back in front of her. "If he doesn't join, his Daddy will be giving up all their money to get him back."

Gavin sighed and nodded his head. "What would I have to do if I did join?" He asked, trying to think of what would be best.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Matilda froze, she started trembling before she moved around in the chair trying to get out of the bounds as she yelled: "Why!? My parents love you! They helped you! I trusted you Razor!" She started crying and continued struggling around while she said: "Leave him alone! He has nothing to do with anything here!"

"Everything I tell you too, you'll be a good little obedient puppy or some punishment would be put in place." He said and smirked then walked over and said: "I don't mind making that cute girlfriend of yours part of the punishment."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Razor frowned and put his hand over her mouth. "Hey, shut up. I need you to understand that I am doing this for a good reason." He said and then began to smile as another guard came in. "He is a part of us now." He said to him and chuckled.

Gavin nodded his head and bowed it. "Whatever you say goes." Hd whispered and waited for his first task.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Matilda hissed then bites his hand before she said: "As if! What good reason would you get out of any of this!" She struggled around more and said: "Leave him alone! I'll fucken kill all of you!"

Owen smirked and said: "Good, first thing first we need to get you into shape if you plan on staying alive, got you a nice personal trainer too... You two will be partners, he already knows the first job so listen to him."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Razor laughed a little and then started to walk out. He got his buddy to pick up the chair to bring her to Gavin. "See, just a leg shot wound." He said and then began to chuckle.

Gavin nodded and soon saw Matilda. "Hey, are you okay?!" He asked her in deep panic. He saw that she had apparently been shot too and didn't like that at all.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Matilda continued struggling around while she said: "I'll definitely kill you all!" She wasn't planning on giving up. Once there she looked at Gavin worried and said: "I should be asking you that!" She growled at Razor saying: "Fuck you! I'll make sure to kill you first!"

Page 52 of 124 FirstFirst ... 25051525354102 ... LastLast