Page 78 of 124 FirstFirst ... 287677787980 ... LastLast

Thread: Rags or Riches? 1x1 with SecretShadows

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Takeshi sighed and kneels down next to her saying: "I am not trying to pick a fight love... I'm sorry if it came across as such." He frowned and pulled her closer than said: "Don't you ever think such a thing! I do love you, always have, and always will, I love you, Irina."

Flora kissed him back then said: "Isn't that already the deal? They did say they are joining us and we get the land for these people once they are defeated... So yes it will be great but I am confused with what is different."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Irina sniffled and looked at him. "Then start acting like it. You realize that I had to seduce you last night right?" She then frowned frowned as she stood up. "We can just argue about it when we get home."

Zody chuckled and smiled a little. "If we claim his parents died and then we continue to help him, maybe he would put us in his will. That means all of HIS money will go to us." He explained to her, thinking this was a great plan.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Irina I don't want to argue about anything... Please." Takeshi said and sighed then pulled her over into a hug as he said: "I love you, I do and I'll do my best to show it more as well... I already told you, I am going to try and make more time."

"He has a girlfriend Zody, it will go to her and then it would go to her family if she was to die... This isn't a really well thought out plan, he doesn't know us and besides you make more money than his parents ever did combine, so why are you after their money?" Flora asked and crossed her arms not understanding his recent obsession with getting money and things he could get with a flick of a finger already.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Irina sniffled and looked at him before moving out of the hug. "Action speaks louder." She told him and then glared at him. "I hope you want more kids to. Out of spite I got off my birth control two weeks ago. Should have worn the condom." She told him and walked to the other side of the car.

Zody frowned and slammed on his breaks just to break check her. "Why are you arguing with me? Money is Money, Flora. Now, you can help by giving me a plan to get our hands on that money."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Takeshi just sighed and shook his head while he leaned against the side, he frowned a bit saying: "You are the one making your actions much louder Irina, I'm keeping us alive and making sure our kids can get an education and not end up the way we did, but sure, if all that is worth shit to you go on ahead and argue, I'm don't with this, I told you I don't want to argue.'

Flora hissed then frowned and glared over at him saying: " Because getting greedy will get your ass in jail without you being able to buy it out! I am not helping in this plan of yours so figure out yourself what you want to do... I'm not going down with this."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Irina sniffled and bit her bottom lip. She then began to walk over to him. She saw the others coming over, trying to make her crying stop. "I'm lonely, Takeshi. I'm tired of us paying for the mistake I made." She whispered to him.

Zody sighed and looked at her. "Okay. Well we need some sort of plan. These people in the back know who we are." He said and then started to squeeze the wheel. "I'm sorry. I was just very scatter brained."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Takeshi looked at Irina and said: "You didn't make any mistakes Irina, don't blame yourself over something we are unable to help." He kissed her softly then added: "Okay?" He looked up at the others coming over.

"Well we rescued them, so it's not like they will go crazy about it." She said and suggest then said: "Thats, not you, look don't let that woman get to your head so much... Especially not in this situation." She smiles at him slightly.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Irina sniffled and didn't return the kiss, but nodded her head anyways. She then looked as the others came over. She tried to keep herself looking very professional.

Zody nodded and then sighed. "I know that I shouldn't, but my son was in that room with them." He then walked over to get the others out of the car. "I got this man. Get the woman." He said and then gave Johnny a slap on the back. "We got ya." He said and started to lead him over. Of course he had them cuffed so that way they couldn't fight them off. "Okay, Takeshi. We got them. Now what do we do with them? Even though we saved them, they know what we are."

Sofia whimpered through her gag and looked at Flora in deep fear.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Takeshi softly sighed as Irina didn't return the kiss. He then looked up and over at Zody and Flora getting out then saw the parents of Cody. He then said: "That is a good question... I don't have the answer to it." He scratched the back of his neck and then just said: "Well we should probably get their son... What do you think?"

Flora got Sofia out and removed the gag from her mouth saying: "Just let them speak, sheesh they are all tied up still... I think they will be damn grateful getting out of that."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Zody frowned and looked at Flora. "You are really starting to make me mad. We need to make sure that they aren't gonna scream." He said and then went to use his free hand to put the gag back into Sofia's mouth. "If you think that Gavin will get them to understand that he is one of us now I guess it could work." He said and chuckled, looking at Johnny. "And the fact that they are one of us now too."

Sofia looked at Flora and whimpered again as tears came to her eyes. Irina frowned a little. "How about we give them a chance. We did save them."

Page 78 of 124 FirstFirst ... 287677787980 ... LastLast