Page 84 of 124 FirstFirst ... 348283848586 ... LastLast

Thread: Rags or Riches? 1x1 with SecretShadows

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Zody smiled and started to kiss her back before he slowly laid between her legs, cupping her face in his hands as he continued on kissing her. He almost wondered if anyone had ever been this romantic with her.

Irina shrugged her shoulders and sighed a little. "I have no clue." She said and then sighed. "Maybe we can ask when the others get here." She said and then leaned on him. "Last night was great and you came in me so many times I bet I'm pregnant."

Gavin smiled and came out of the bathroom, lower half hid in a towel. He then smiled, seeing her awake so he went over to the bed and bent down to kiss her. "Hey beautiful." He whispered to her softly.

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Flora blushed a bit and kissed him back, her arms remained around his neck while she got lost in the moment. She smiled and moved one hand down his back gently before she softly said in-between the kisses: "Good... Morning."

"Yes let's check with the others before we get too worried about anything." Takeshi replied and then smirked while kissing her closer and kissing her before he said: "Well we will have to find out."

Matilda smiled and saw him coming out. She blushed a bit realizing he was walking around in a towel but quickly kissed him back and said: "Hey handsome... Did you sleep well?"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Zody smiled and scooted himself closer to her and then continued on kissing her. "Good.... Morning." He chuckled and then brought one of his hands down to her stomach, slowly sliding his tounge past her lips. "Oh Flora...." He whispered and started to rub her stomach.

Irina nodded her head and sighed. "Though you do gotta admit that it is a little bit strange." She told him and then started to stroke his side. "What if something happened?"

Gavin smiled and sat on the edge of the bed. "I slept good. What about you?" He asked her and then began to chew his lip. "I was wondering if since we are married if we should just go ahead and ummmmm..." He rubbed his head. "See each other."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Flora blushed softly and continued kissing him back, she wrapped her legs around his waist and just felt their tongues dance together while she enjoyed this quite a bit.

"I am sure nothing happened... But yes it is strange, they took his car since that's not here anymore so I am guessing the two just went to his home instead." Takeshi said trying not to worry too much.

Matilda looked at him with a smile and said: "Me too." She then tilted her head and blushed slightly as she said: "I don't see anything wrong with that... But are you sure? Don't do anything you don't want too okay?"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Zody smiled and brushed his tongue over the top of hers before he soon pressed his sweet lips to her neck, kissing and nibbling it. "Flora, I love you....." He whispered out to her.

Irina knew the look in his eyes and frowned. "See! You are just as worried as me!" She said and went to grab the keys. "We need to go at least drive by his house to see if he is there."

Gavin sighed and looked at her. "When would we actually get married? Are we still wanting to date and stuff for a while? I mean because we can away together."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Flora softly moaned into his lips then gasped as he stares moving down to her neck. She ran her hands through his hair and softly said: "I love you too." She pushed her body closer to his and then suddenly froze as she heard his son waking up crying. "I-I think someone is hungry."

"They will be coming here soon, we can just ask them then... It's training this morning remember?" Takeshi said trying to hide the fact of how worried he was but she seemed to have already caught him.

Matilda leaned against him and said: "I don't mind what we do, we can get married today or we can date for longer, I'm really comfortable with anything because I am happy as long as I am with you."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Zody stopped and looked at her before he sighed and moved away. He then blushed a little at the boner he had before standing. "I'll get him." He said and walked off to the room to get him. He then made his way to the kitchen to get milk and apple sauce before coming back to the room. "You know, Daddy needs privacy right?" He asked him and sat on the bed. "Hey, look. There is Mommy." He whispered and then laid him in his arms to feed him. "Flora. Could you go get me a dipar?"

Irina nodded and sighed before trying to call Gavin. She then frowned. "It says the number was disconnected." She said and looked at Takeshi, biting her lip softly.

Gavin nodded and smiled. "Yeah, but what do YOU want?" He asked her again and started to rub her arm. "You gotta choose sometimes, silly." He said and kissed her nose.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Flora softly chuckled at his blush and just smiled as she watched him leave. She took a few deep breaths and got up starting to get dressed while she watched him return. She nodded and grabbed some diapers while she said: "Someone woke up quite early it seems... We should finish up soon too, got the groups to go train this morning."

Takeshi shrugged and said: "Don't stress too much just wait for his parents to come over, they should almost be here." He tried to keep calm and just smiled weakly.

Matilda looked at him and said: "I already told you, I want to be with you... I mean if we get married we can do more than just kiss too, but it's really something I want you to be comfortable with."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Zody nodded his head and then leaned over to give her another kiss. "They were coming over here, right?" He asked her and soon sat his son up to burp him. "They would have to listen to us a lot more here."

Soon there was a knock at the door and Irina went to open it. She then let Johnny and Sofia in before frowning. "Are the other with you?" She asked quickly.

Gavin nodded his head and smiled a little. "Well, let's go get married. I don't want us living together and not be, but that doesn't mean I want to jump into sex either. I want is to have everything as romantic as possible." He said and stood up to go get dressed.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Yes, they will." She said and smiled at him then kissed him back and watched his son who just seemed happy to be in his father's arms.

Johnny looked at her and said: "Do you mean the kids? Aren't they here?" He looked at his wife worried then the two of them. Takeshi frowned more and said: "Shit... They ran away then didn't they!?"

"Alright, sounds good to me, plus even if we are married we don't have to jump into having sex either... Can take it slow and easy and get comfortable first." She said and smiled happily at him.

Page 84 of 124 FirstFirst ... 348283848586 ... LastLast