Page 86 of 124 FirstFirst ... 368485868788 ... LastLast

Thread: Rags or Riches? 1x1 with SecretShadows

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Sofia frowned and elbowed her husband. "She is. My son has never have any sexual desires until she came over. I bet she was trying to rape him." She said and then crossed her arms.

Irina frowned and looked at Takeshi. "Shut up and drive." She told him slowly, not wanting a fight to break out here."

Gavin sighed and pulled into a parking lot and put the car in park. "Are we stupid for running away?" He asked softly.

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Johnny sighed and said: "Honestly Sofia that was taken a bit far... I am sure the two will be fine and they will be spoken to once we find them."

Takeshi growled and then looked at Irina saying: "Why? That bitch is talking crap about our daughter!" He huffed then came to a stop at the house they had to train at. He got out and crossed his arms as he just glared at Sofia while Johnny said: "I'll appreciate it if you don't talk that way to my wife."

Flora raised a brow seeing them arrive and said: "They seem to be arguing down there... Wonder why."

Matilda scratched the back of her neck and said: "Maybe a little." She sighed softly and leaned back as she said: "But I can't handle it being in that mess anymore either."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Zody frowned and looked before he headed outside. He then walked over, grabbing Takeshi by the arm and body slamming him before doing the same thing to Johnny. "Enough. If either of you wake my son, I'll kill you both."

Johnny gasped in pain as he was flipped before rubbing the back of his head. "Ow!" He sat up and frowned before standing up. "Yes sir." He said and then glared at Takeshi.

Gavin nodded his head and sighed a little. (We could pretend they get their lives figured out.)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Takeshi was slightly more prepared for the attack when it happens than just huffed and said: "Yes sir." He got up and crossed his arms while waiting to see what they would be doing.

(Sounds like a plan, should we time skip a bit then?)

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Zody nodded and led them all in the house. He stopped in front of Flora and nodded for her to take the women to train. "This way gentlemen." He said quietly and brought them to the training room set up for men. "Okay, Takeshi, what do you know about fighting?"

Irina and Sofia looked at Flora and frowned. Of course the two women were quietly bickering amongst themselves about whose fault is was that their husband's got hurt.

(Sure.) Gavin smiled and walked back into the hotel and went to look at the two job applications he has gotten. "I'm glad that both of my are construction." He yawned.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Takeshi followed him into the room and then said: "Pretty much everything as far as I know... Have been doing it quite a bit in my life."

Flora smiled at Zody then took the woman. She raised a brow at their bickering and said: "Would you please shut up and get ready to train?"

Matilda smiled happily and said: "Yay! So exciting!" She went and fell down on the bed while she said: "I'm glad u managed to find work too, okay we also got out new phones so contacting each other without them tracking us is now possible."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Zody chuckled and crossed his arms. "Okay, so come at me." He said and took a threatening step to him. He then gave him a push. "Come on tough guy."

Sofia frowned a little. "I don't agree with this. I should be out looking for my son, not being here with criminals." She said and then glared as she almost tripped as Irina tried to trip her.

Gavin nodded and got his new phone set up. He then walked over, laying on the bed with her. "Soon ill be able to buy you a ring." He said and rubbed her arm.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Takeshi raised a brow and then just attacked him. He certainly wasn't someone who didn't know how to fight so just went full-on.

Flora sighed and got some boxing gloves and gave the two of them it while saying: "Go ahead... Fight each other, seeing you are already doing so."

"I don't need a ring silly." She said and chuckled then cuddled against him as she got her phone up and going.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Zody chuckled and kicked him right in the gut, then in the leg to knock his feet out from under him. "Nice try Princess." He chuckled and then looked at Johnny. "And all I know is you will take a ton of work." He said to him slowly.

Irina nodded and put on her gloves and instantly punched Sofia in the face. "Thats for getting my husband hurt." She said and laughed as Sofia swung back at her and didn't even hurt her. "This girl can't even hit that hard!"

Gavin nodded his head and blushed. "So my parents have this romantic thing they do and I want us to do it too." He said and went to a bag he got and bought out a bunch of batteries and battery powered candles.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Takeshi groaned and then smirked before he kicked at Zody's feet. He certainly wasn't a weak fighter so just jumped back up and punched him in the stomach. "Perhaps don't get too confident."

Flora crossed her arms and watched the two before she said: "Well then keep at it... Might have you two stop arguing around like that too."

Matilda looked at the candles and said: "Oh? And what is it?" She tilted her head really curious about the romantic plans his parents seem to have.

Page 86 of 124 FirstFirst ... 368485868788 ... LastLast