Page 97 of 124 FirstFirst ... 479596979899 ... LastLast

Thread: Rags or Riches? 1x1 with SecretShadows

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Takeshi wiped her tears and said: "Thank you, my love." He held her close and took out the ring then said: "I will never leave your side beautiful... I love you too much and I want you as my wife forever." Slipping it back on her finger before kissing her hand.

Flora smiled and leaned back against him as she said: "Mhm well you are handsome." She sighed happily and enjoyed the warm water falling on her and the heat from his own body.

Matilda gasped out in surprise and said: "Hey that isn't fair!" She started laughing more as he tickled her side and tried getting free but failed.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Irina smiled and then hugged him closer before running a hand through his hair. "Do you think we will be okay here?" She asked him and then just stayed snuggled to him. "Do you think Zody will actually be able to over throw the government?"

Zody smiled and put his arms around her stomach. He then breathed in sharply. She was so close to him. The baby was asleep and it could happen right now. "How do you do it? Do you play games or do you just do it?" He asked her slowly.

Gavin chuckled and kept tickling her. "It is too fair. You can't get out of it this way!" He said and moved to right under her arm. "You are a lot stronger than me so this is the only way I can get you!"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Yes, I think we will be just fine here... But I don't know if they will be able to do that, it will be something we just have to wait and see with." He replied and rested his head on hers as he happily kept her in his arms.

Flora glanced over her shoulder at him and raised a brow as she said: "I mean go for it, no games needed, but either works just fine." She softly chuckled at him.

"No, it's not! You are stronger I just fight better!" She said laughing more as she continued struggling around. "Aaah! Gavin that tickles to much!" She said laughing.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Irina nodded and then started to rub his arm. "Yeah, how would you do it differently?" She asked him knowing he had a ton of great ideas of his own. She asked and soon heard a knock.

Johnny smiled and looked at his wife. "Baby, I don’t know that they would want to go on a walk with us. They have lived a life of hiding." He said and and sighed reluctantly as his wife knocked on the door of Irina and Takeshi.

Zody smiled and leaned down to kiss her lips before moving to her shoulder. "Do you like it rough or sweet?" He asked her slowly and started to kiss to her neck to kiss it.

Gavin chuckled and continued for a moment before he let her go. "There ya go." He said and then got off of the floor. "So I feel much more relaxed being here with you." He said and took a glance back at her. "No more fighting or listening to things about fighting."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Hmm, I don't quite know." He said then heard the knock and sighed but got up and walked over opening the door and seeing the other two outside. "Oh hello, need something?" He titled his head and smiled.

"Oh, you definitely don't need to be too gentle... But are we going to talk this long?" She asked him and softly chuckled while tilting her neck a bit for him.

Matilda laid on the floor catching her breath as she said: "Yeah it's more relaxing that is for sure... But I must say, I do miss my family a little, though I am glad to be away from the fighting."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Johnny smiled a little and apologetically. "We were wondering g if you and your wife would like to join us for a walk to help wind down for the night." He said to him slowly.

Irina frowned and got up coming to the door. "But its not safe. What if something were to happen?" She asked Sofia and tried her best to rest her arm on her husband's shoulder.

Gavin frowned a little. "Baby, I don’t want you to be sad about your family." He whispered to her and then gave her a quick kiss. "Maybe we should just go home and maybe us learn to put our foot down?"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Takeshi looks at him and then at his wife and said: "I am sure it would be fine going for a small walk, not like random people will jump us... I'll even take a gun if we need it." He smiled at her.

Sofia smiled and nodded at the two then said: "It won't be long either... Just a little walk." She looked at Irina and said: "And just around the block so it's not in any sketchy areas."

"Oh no no it's okay Gavin... Really I am happy here with you, I think if we go home now all hell will break loose on us." She said and sighed softly as she kissed him back.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Irina nodded her head slowly and went to get on her shoes. "Okay." She said and then started to walk out of the room. "Baby, please leave the gun. Just bring your pocket knife." She said to him, not wanting to cause trouble. She then started to walk next to Sofia. "So, how are you feeling about all of this stuff?"

Johnny smiled and nodded before waiting on Takeshi. "Yeah, the walk shouldn't take too long. Plus we are in a big group." He said and then the chuckled. "Surely not everyone in this town hates you." He said and walked out the front door.

Gavin shook his head. "Babe, we need to go back. We both miss our families." He said and gave her another kiss. "Itll be okay. We can show them that we aren't babies. And speaking of, don't you want them to be able to meet ours one day?"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Takeshi grabbed his knife and said: "Alright then, let's go." He smiled and placed it in his pocket before kissing the side of her head and walking out with the others. He shrugged and said: "Most don't even know me unless you are in a gang that hates me."

Sofia looked at her and asked: "Feel about what stuff? If it's about the gang stuff then it's quite overwhelming and I would but rather just go on with our normal lives."

Matilda looked at him worried and said: "I mean I do yes... But I don't want to be back in the gang world and violence and the risk of losing you is terrifying too." She sighed softly and sits up then said: "What do we even say when back there?"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Johnny nodded his head and then started to side hug Sofia as they walked. "Well, what did you do to make other gangs hate you so much? You seem like a really likeable person. All that happened to you was that you lost your job." He said and soon rounded a corner.

Irina let out an annoyed laugh. "You still think i chose this life. Don't you? If I would have gotten out of it I would have. Though I was pregnant and had no where to go, plus I love my husband too much." She said and then rolled her eyes. "And you are beinga bitch. Put yourself in my shoes."

Gavin shrugged his shoulders. "Hoeny, I have no idea, we we could die anywhere at any time." He said and then started to chew his bottom lip. "Plus it would keep our families from kissing each other." He said to her slowly. "So, what do you want to do?"

Page 97 of 124 FirstFirst ... 479596979899 ... LastLast