Page 124 of 124 FirstFirst ... 74122123124
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1240

Thread: Rags or Riches? 1x1 with SecretShadows

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

He smelled it and grinned then said: "Yeah that smells amazing! Lets take a few of those." He got them a basket and helped her place some of the things in there."

Matilda grinned and nodded her head before she got up and said: "Yes lets go see, I love her!" She grinned and held out her hand for him to take.

"Its my leg, not my bloody stomach that got shot." She said as she looked at him and sighed then shook her head and just stood back up, ignoring the pain of walking as she walked off and said: "Whatever, lets just get this place ready then."

"He might, he could have seen us do so and decided he liked it, then proceeded to do it himself as well... So who knows, could even ask him while we are there." He replied as he looked at her

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

(Okay, so I just wanna make this known. I was getting better, but now I'm worse. I may not be on again until Monday. I'm so sorry)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

(It's completely fine, no rush, take care of yourself first!)

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Irina smiled and got some more things and glanced at the time. "Okay. Still got plenty of time. Should we wrap everything up?" She asked her husband then frowned a little. "What if Gavin doesn't like any of it? I don't wanna throw a mixed signal."

Gavin smiled and took her hand before he started to try to half get up. "You'll have to pull me....." He said with fake weakness in his voice.

Zody frowned and grabbed her arm and shoved her against the wall. "Look here! I'm normally not the one to be an ass or an abuser, but you are making it hard not to be! Your leg is hurt! YOU are HURT! I'm not the shit scum bag of a guy to bang the living day lights out of a hurt woman! So stop being a bitch!" He snapped and let her arm go before he started to walk off.

Sofia nodded and then sighed a little. "Well its time for us to go and have some food while we wait for our guest. Also, we need to figure out who cooked supper, if she did, im not eating it."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"I am sure he will appreciate it, who wouldn't? This is the best gift for someone in a new home since they won't have most of these things yet." He replied and laughed a bit.

Matilda smirked and pulled him to his feet before tickling him and saying: "Silly you!" She giggled and kissed him happily.

Flora hissed out as she was pushed to the wall and narrowed her eyes as she said: "You're not a damn scum bag for doing what I wanted you foolish man! Nor am I a child that gets hurt easily!" She huffed and frowned before walking off herself.

"How do you even plan in figuring out who cooked it?" He asked her with a raised brow.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Irina nodded her head and smiled before looking and seeing baby clothing. She gave a smile and walked over. "Oh my goodness! Look at how tiny!" She said and started to look for a neutral gender onesie that said 'Big Sister is best' on it.

Gavin chuckled a little and gave her a few tickles back before he went to kiss her nose. "Lets get going." He said and went to head off to drive to the animal shelter.

Zody frowned and went to go set up what all he needed to have set up. He then shook his head and sniffled a little. Of course now he thought he was alone. Down inside he was really sensitive.

Sofia frowned a little and shrugged her shoulders. "That i honestly have no idea about!"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"That is adorable yes, we should show that to her as a surprise." He said and grinned while he kissed her cheek and looked at the onesie.

Matilda laughed at his tickles and then nodded her head before she followed him to the car. She got in and said: "We should get some cat things too on the way there."

Flora just made her way back into the room, she started crying and just curled up into a ball.

"Well then you should just eat, wont hurt anyone doing so." He said and chuckled before kissing her cheek.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Irina nodded her head and smiled. She then placed his hand on her stomach. "Do you want another boy or another girl?"

Gavin nodded his head and smiled. "I think first we need to make sure they still actually have her." He said as they went to the shelter. "Hopefully this will all work out." He said and soon got out once they were there. "Are you ready for this?"

Zody sniffled and sighed a little. After a few minutes he got up and went to find her. Though he frowned when he saw her crying on the bed. He sighed and went over to the bed. "Flora...... I'm sorry...." He said and tried to hug her.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"I don't care which one it is, both will be a blessing." He said and smiled then kissed the side of her head. Hugging her happily.

"True let's do that." She said and smiled then got out once they were there and took his hand while she said: "Yes I am ready, and you?" Slowly starting to walk over to the shelter.

Flora continued to cry as she held into the pillow, she heard Zody coming in and sniffing a bit before she felt his arms wrapping around her. She didn't resist and just continued crying a bit more.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Irina smiled and held onto the hug before she started to giggle a bit. She then gave his ear a small nip. "Okay. Come on, we gotta get going." She said and then gave him a quick kiss. "But for real. Boy or girl?" She asked as she went to check out.

Gavin nodded his head and smiled. "Its like our first child." He said and then grabbed her hand and leading her in. That is where they were met by a woman asking if they needed help.
    "Yes we are wanting to look at some cats."
    "Right this way, sir." The woman said and led them into a room filled with cats.

Zody frowned and looked at her. "Honey, I really am sorry, but you can't just up and cry because I don't want to have sex at the moment."

Page 124 of 124 FirstFirst ... 74122123124