Page 99 of 124 FirstFirst ... 49979899100101 ... LastLast

Thread: Rags or Riches? 1x1 with SecretShadows

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Hi, mom..." Matilda said as she heard her mother answer and nodded at Gavin putting it on speaker and she added: "Umm just wanted to let you know... We are on our way home."

Sofia sighed and said: "I don't know why." She noticed Irina getting a call and wondered who even called this late. Takeshi looked at his wife and then at Johnny as he said: "Well I am sure they will like each other eventually.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Irina frowned and put her hand over her mouth. "Matilda! Where the hell are you at!?" She asked her and put her on speaker. "You are in big trouble when you get home!" Johnny frowned and also came over to the phone. "Is Gavin with you?"

Gavin frowned a little. "Hey, please don’t yell at her. I convinced her to run away. Though we feel guilty and are on the way home. Hi Dad." He said slowly and gulped.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Takeshi was rather surprised hearing it's their kids and said: "What the hell... Now suddenly you contact us, do you have any idea how worried we were!?" He groaned and just sighed in relief after that.

Sofia jumped over and said: "Gavin!? Gavin are you alright!?" She was quite happy to finally hear his voice again and just wanted them home.

Matilda sighed and said: "Well we are on our way home like I said, and are you trying to get us home or chase us away? Cause you know we can just return to where we were if you are going to throw a fit about it."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Gavin frowned a little and then sighed a little. "Mom, stop. I'm okay. We are grown adults." He said and kept driving. "No, we aren’t turning around Matilda. They need to understand that we can do what we want."

Irina frowned and growled. "Please don't tell me the two of you didn't have sex." She said and then started to shake her head. "You two aren't even married and haven't even asked for a blessing."

Johnny frowned a little. "Hey, Gavin, please just come to our house so we can all talk this out." He said and then looked at everyone. "We need to stop and give them space."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Matilda nodded at Gavin and then listened to the parents and said: "We didn't have sex but we are sleeping together because we are married and that isn't changing... Like Gavin said we do what we want too we are adults."

Takeshi sighed and said: "Your eighteen I wouldn't call that adults yet... But just get back please we are worried sick." He sighed and shook his head.

Sofia just looked at Johnny and then at the phone saying: "Please just drive save! It's getting dark and don't drive when tired!"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Gavin frowned and made the car make a roaring sound then slammed on the breaks to make the scream. "I know how to drive." He said then took the phone and hung it up. "They are such ugh! Asses!" He said and then continued to drive. Soon they made it to the house and got out of the car.

Irina was the first out there to hug her daughter. "Oh my God! I can't believe you would run away!" She said and tried to hug her as long as she could.

Johnny frowned and glared at his Son. Of course he may be friends with Takeshi, he didn't like his daughter one bit.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Matilda sighed and just prepared for an argument once they got home. As they reached his parent's house she saw everyone waiting on them and got out. Hugging her mother back she said: "Mom, I'm fine, besides you all weren't exactly giving us some room."

Takeshi walked over and said: "That doesn't mean running away is an option, Matilda! I don't see this as a healthy relationship if you two do stupid things such as this."

Sofia rushed to her son and just hugged him as she started crying. Glad to have him back again even though she was mad as heck.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Gavin frowned and pushed his Mom away. "Please stop." He said and then glanced at Matilda. "Look, we just couldn't handle seeing how toxi you guys are to one another." He said and then began to glance at his parents. "You two never show each other any love." He said.

Johnny frowned and clinched his fist. "We do too. We just don't want to makeout and stuff in front of you because we knew you were trying so hard to wait until you were married."

Irina frowned a little and looked at her daughter. "We gave you plenty of space to be as romantic with each other as you wanted to be. We even tried to show you that you could be as romantic as you wanted."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Matilda groaned as everyone was just back to arguing again and said: "Can we just stop fighting!? Look, mom, you went overboard with showing affection and his family was doing it much too little, we just want a middle ground and agreed on it, and yes we are married but we are taking it slow so can we just get some space!?"

Takeshi just sighed as he listened to the two and shook his head saying: "This doesn't justify anything... Running away is childish and you could have just talked this out earlier." He sighed softly.

Sofia looked at her son and said: "Your father and I do love each other but we don't want you uncomfortable either... I'm sorry if it seemed that way."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Gavin frowned and looked at Takeshi. "We tried to, but you and your wife were too busy swallowing each other to listen and my parents just were throwing money at me to shut me up." He said and then sighed a little. "We came back because we want to have a relationship with both families and we want you guys to be able to meet our children one day."

Irina frowned a little. "That is so rude! We didn't always makeout." She said and looked back at her husband. "Did we?" She asked her husband and then began to sigh. "And we want to be a part of your lives too."

Johnny frowned a little. "Matilda what did my son say to you to make you go with him? He was just being childish as usual when he doesn't get what he wants."

Page 99 of 124 FirstFirst ... 49979899100101 ... LastLast