Page 103 of 124 FirstFirst ... 53101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1240

Thread: Rags or Riches? 1x1 with SecretShadows

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Takeshi sighed as he listened to Razor and said: "I am at Zody's house working Razor, he is everyone's boss in general so I don't see whats the problem, we knew this was going to end up happening with getting involved with the mafia, Razor... Look you are now head there, well second head there and I trust in you quite a bit too."

Matilda nodded and waved at him as he left then smiled at Gavin and said: "Yes it seems so... Well what do you want to do for today?" She kissed his cheek and smiled.

Flora smiled and nodded at him then said: "I will have fun." She went to find Irina and saw her already on the phone then peeked over to see what role she decided to ask about before she smiled and nodded at her slightly."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Razor frowned a little. "And what do you want me to do!? I have no clues on what to do!" He snapped at him and then started to think. "I'll come by and murder that asshole." He said with determination.

Gavin smiled and looked at her. "You know. I honestly have no clue." He whispered to her and then began to kiss her back. "I will say I dreamed about you last night." He said and then rested his head on her shoulder as he watched her cook.

Irina smiled back at Flora. She then heard someone pick up and listened to the information she was given before telling her about Flora. She then smiled as she got the deal and got off. "Hello. How did you sleep, Miss Flora?" She asked and started to type notes into the computer.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Razor calm down, I got a job here so it's no problem at all, I'll help you with anything you need... Just call me when you need help and all of that, I know you can do it." Takeshi told him.

Matilda smiled and said: "Oh? What did you dream about me then?" She leaned back against him as she watched the omelet finish up. "Breakfast is ready." She softly said and moved it to the plate next to the stove.

Flora smiled and said: "Good morning Irina, how did you sleep? Oh and please just call me Flora." She rocked the little boy around slightly and looked back at Irina.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Razor frowned and then shook his head. "You know I can't without you here. You took me in. I'm just a screw up and you know that." He said and then looked as some of the other guys gathered around. "I gotta go. I thought you wouldn't abandon me." He said and hung up the phone.

Zody smiled and walked over to Takeshi. "Good Morning. How is everything going for you here?" He asked him slowly.

Gavin smiled and looked at her. "Lets just say it was something, dirty." He said with a blush and then went to take his plate to go sit at the table before he could see her reaction to it.

Irina looked up at Flora and nodded her head. "Once I went to sleep I slept good. Um, there might be a slight chance that I'm pregnancy, how would that work with me working for you?"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Takeshi sighed and said: "Razor, you are not a screw up at all, you are my most trusted man around and that's why you are my second hand and now in charge of this, I didn't abandon you I am here so just call, I'll even come over after work." He heard the phone hang up then sighed before looking at Zody and nodded as he said: "Good morning... It's fine and with you?"

Matilda chuckled and sat down with her own plate and said: "But now I am more curious! What could it possibly have been?" She smiled and tilted her head watching him?

"Oh, congratulations! And it's no problem, after all, you just make calls and pick up calls that are all." She said and smiled at her.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Zody frowned a little and looked at him. "Are you sure you are fine?" He asked him slowly and then started to glance around. "I'm actually great. Had some amazing things happen." He said proudly.

Gavin looked at her and let out a soft moan to himself as he thought about his dream. "It was.... Sex........" He told her and then started to eat his food to distract himself.

Irina nodded and smiled a little at this. "Thank you so much!" She said and then glanced at the baby. "So how was your night, Flora?" She said and got up to look at the baby closer.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Takeshi shook his head and said: "Ah Razor, he is just having some problems with the gang, he did get thrown into the deep waters a bit but I'll go help him out tonight." He smiled and said: "Is that so? Well, then I am glad."

Matilda softly chuckle and poked his cheek as she said: "You realize you don't have to fantasize about it? We are married already." She started eating again while watching him with a smile.

Flora smiled and said: "Oh I had an amazing night actually... You can hold him if you want, he is quite a friendly child." She looked at the boy then said: "How about yours?"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Zody nodded his head and then clicked his tounge on the roof of his mouth. "You know they can all come here. We have tons of rooms." He said and then nodded his head proudly. "Yeah it was. So is that all that is bothering you?" He asked, talking about Razor.

Gavin nodded and kept eating. "I know I don't have to fantasize about it, but I'm nervous to try it. I heard that it hurts women for the first time and I just don't want to hurt you." He said and kissed her cheek.

Irina smiled and nodded before slowly taking the child. "Oh, what made your night so great?" She asked and then bit her lip. "Well actually, my husband and I got in an argument so...."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Takeshi shrugged and said: "Well could see if some would want to come here but you'll have to be ready for a full house and a loud one then." He chuckled before he said: "No, my wife might be pregnant though, she is acting like a pregnant version of herself recently."

Matilda smiled and tilted her head as she said: "That's only if it's not done right, I have heard of plenty that had little to no pain on their first go, just as long as they are ready enough... Besides even if it hurts a bit at first, it's going to pass."

Flora watched her and the baby then said: "Oh just had some of the best sex ever... Never even knew a man that big existed honestly." She then frowned and said: "Oh I am sorry to hear that."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Zody smiled and patted him on the back. "I bet it will be fine. I'm sure they will behave themselves once they know I'm here." He said and then began to smile. "Ah, so are you excited that you could be a father?"

Gavin sighed a little and then started to tap his foot. "How badly do you want sex?" He asked her and then started to put his fork down. "I'm not trying to be a butt."

Irina laughed a little and then flipped her hair. "Oh nice. How long do you think it is? Takeshi's is at least seven inches." She said and then sniffled a little. "And the worst thing is that he doesn't fight back."

Page 103 of 124 FirstFirst ... 53101102103104105 ... LastLast