Page 87 of 124 FirstFirst ... 378586878889 ... LastLast

Thread: Rags or Riches? 1x1 with SecretShadows

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Zody chuckled and looked at him after groaning himself. "Nice work." He said and then began to give him a slap on the back. "Now, how should we train him?"

Sofia frowned and turned to look at Flora. "I don't want to do this anymore! It's so stupid! I don't even want to be here!" She said and gasped in pain when Irina punched her hard in the back.

Gavin set up all the candles and put them around the bathtub. He then went to her and took her arm to lead her to the bathtub. He then got some really hot tub water going, adding some bubble bath. "Okay, now we just get undressed, get in and then we just talk. No, private area touching.

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

He laughed a bit then looked at Johnny and shrugged saying: "Probably the basics first, at least he should have a hang of self-defense by the end of the day."

"Well you end up in situations you don't want to be in, that's called life, so you gotta start fighting life back or you'll end up dead... So come on put some spirit into this." She said and crossed her arms.

Matilda watched him closely and then smiled before she said: "That sounds really nice!" She started getting undressed while blushing a bit then said: "Okay, so what do we talk about?" She got into the water and relaxed.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Zody nodded his head and frowned as he heard his son. "You get him started. I have to go." He said and ran up the stairs. Johnny glared at Takeshi, not really wanting to do this. "All I want is my son back."

Irina smiled and suddenly punched her again. "Maybe Flora and I should show you how it is done." She said with a very small laugh. Sofia glared a little. "No, I'm leaving to go find my son."

Gavin looked at her and gulped a little. This was going to be very difficult. He sighed and got undressed before also getting in. "I have no clue what they talk about."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Takeshi watched Zody and nodded then looked at Johnny and said: "Yeah and I want my daughter back thank you but we are stuck here so we might as well do something." He shook his head a bit.

Flora looked at Sofia and said: "You aren't going anywhere, plus you won't find him if he knows how to completely disappear... If they ran away it's much harder to find people than you might think, so get started with training."

Matilda watched him get in and smiled then said: "Well perhaps talk about what you would hope your future work is going to be like here?"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Johnny shook his head. "Why not just let me watch some sort of training videos?" He asked bitterly and then shook his head as he heard the baby. "No criminal should be allowed to keep a child."

Sofia frowned and shook her head before walking away. "No, I'm leaving." She said and went to walk out the door, tears rolling down her face. Their lives had changed so much.

Gavin nodded and crossed his leg over his crotch. "Well, I just want money for us to have food on the table." He said and then started to chew on his lip. "You?" He asked.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Takeshi crossed his arms and said: "They will learn you things sure but there is a difference between watching and doing." Suddenly he started glaring at him and walked over, grabbing his shirt and punching him in the face before he said: "You stupid bastard! You are just as a part of this as any of us so tell me to do you suddenly not deserve that son of yours you so desperately want to find!? Your a criminal now so guess you don't now do you!? Oooh but you for forced, right? Do you think any of chose this life!?"

Flora sighed and said: "Do anything to leave and I'll throw you down myself... So start learning and leave finding your kids to the professionals who know how to track runaways unlike you do."

Matilda opened her eyes slightly to look at him and smiled saying: "Mhm I just want us to be happy and free, with food, of course, food is great! And I want us to have a successful life."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Johnny gasped in pain and the tried to punch him back. "Yes! You had to choose this life! And you are a prime example of someone who doesn't need a child!" He snapped and shook his head a bit. "Just think about it. Your child is missing, but yet you aren't trying to find her!"

Sofia frowned and turned to look at her. "You have never had to push a human out of you, gave you?" She asked her slowly and started to tap her foot on the floor. "My child that I gave birth to is missing...."

Gavin nodded and reached out to take her hand. "Well then we have to work our way up to being successful." He told her softly and rubbed his thumb on top of her hand. "We also have to make friends too. "

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Bump

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

(Sorry for the delay!)

Takeshi punched him again and just threw him to the ground while he said: "Because I can't search for her and neither can you idiot!"

"So? What does that have to do with your training? Nothing so get your ass back here or I am allowing her to beat you up some more... Besides there are people searching for them already." She replied and just raised a brow.

Matilda took his hand and smiled happily then nodded and said: "Yea we do... But all of those things we will be able to do." She kissed the back of his hand and happily sighed.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Johnny frowned and got back up. "Like I said, people like you don't need kids. I would be out searching for mine, but you won't let me go and do so." He pointed out to him and crossed his arms.

Sofia frowned a little. "Why do you people have to put me through more torment!? I went through enough for three days!"
    Irina frowned as she watched the woman. "Maybe we should back off of her for just a bit."

Gavin nodded and sighed a little. "Man, its getting cold." He said and pulled the plug before getting out and wrapping himself up in a towel. "So did you enjoy that?"

Page 87 of 124 FirstFirst ... 378586878889 ... LastLast