Page 100 of 124 FirstFirst ... 509899100101102 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1240

Thread: Rags or Riches? 1x1 with SecretShadows

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Matilda sighed and said: "Mom the first time I brought him over you two were more on each other than usual... Even I saw that." She looked at his father and said: "He didn't have to say anything, I love him and will go anywhere with him."

Takeshi looked at his wife and shrugged saying: "I don't know." He looked at the two kids and sighed softly.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Irina frowned and looked at her daughter. "I won't stand here and be called a slut by you." She said and looked at Takeshi. "Come on, let's go inside." She said and sniffled a little bit.

Gavin rolled his eyes and looked at Matilda. "Come on, let's just go to a hotel for the night." He said and looked at his Mother. "Anything you'd like to say to me?" He asked her with a sniffle of his own.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Matilda looks at her mother and said: "I did not call you a slut! What gave you that idea!?" She frowned and said: "Seriously must you be that sensitive, do you even know what a slut is? I mean if you had more men than dad then sure I'll call you that but just being around dad definitely doesn't make you one." She crossed her arms then looks at Gavin and nodded ready to follow him again.

Takeshi sighed and said: "Please don't argue you two, let's just be glad we are back together again." He looked at his wife and said: "Dont cry."

Sofia looked at Gavin and sniffed as she said: "I love you, Gavin, please know that... I'm sorry if we made you feel like running away was the option but please just talk to us next time."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Irina frowned a little and then started to cry. "I wish that you didn't come home!" She said and then ran inside the house to cry.

Gavin frowned and looked at his mother. "Then start acting like it please." He said and then frowned a little. "I should've just stayed with you in Canada." He said and then started to lead her away.

Johnny frowned and looked at Takeshi. "Maybe we should try talking to each others wives." He said to him quietly and shook his head. "Maybe we should have left the ladies inside."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Matilda looked at her mother and sniffed as she wiped her tears and yelled: "Fine! I'll leave then!" She stormed off to the car and got in shutting the door and curling up crying.

Takeshi sighed and looked at Johnny as he said: "Yeah maybe... My wife is oddly sensitive it seems." He sighed and looked at the kids saying: "Just be safe."

Sofia also cried slightly and said: "Gavin please don't leave again, I just want you here and safe."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Gavin nodded his head to his mother. "I have to take my wife to the hotel and comfort her." He said and then got in before he started to rub her arm. "I love you so much Matilda." He said and kissed her head. "She will come around."

Johnny nodded and sighed before heading inside. "Hey, Irina are you okay?" He asked softly and then started to put a hand on her, shoulder.

Sofia sniffled as she watched her son drive off. She then looked at Takeshi. "Your wife made them leave..." She sniffled and crossed her arms. "We had just gotten them back!"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Matilda just remained curled up in her seat crying. She leaned closer to Gavin but didn't say a word as she just cried unable to process it all.

"Of course I am not okay! Why would I be!?" She just cried out and moved away from him slightly as she cried out some more.

Takeshi sighed and said: "Let's all just calm down, I am sure they will be back again tomorrow they just need a little breathing room... No one here made them leave I think they already planned on staying at a hotel."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Gavin frowned and looked at her. "I'm so sorry honey." He said and then started to rub her arm. "Itll be okay. Your mom just needs time to calm down is all." He said and then began to park at a hotel. "We will be okay."

Johnny frowned a little. "You know, it's hard to see your child after they run away, but it could always be worse." He said and then walked back over. "Your daughter could have died."

Sofia sniffled and nodded her head. "But wouldn't they have told us that? It's my fault for just throwing money at him." She said and then cried into her hands. "I tried so hard to make my son happy."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Matilda continued crying and once they stopped she just crawled onto his lap and buried her face into his chest as she said: "I don't want to go back anymore... I don't like fighting." She sniffed and she held onto him.

She wiped her tears and said: "That was what I am afraid of! She could have gotten killed by doing something stupid because of your son... Bad people could have found them!"

Takeshi gently rubbed her back and said: "I am sure your son grew up with the best life he could have so you shouldn't blame yourself... I think it was just the shock of everything that had them do something stupid, but they realized that and came back."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Gavin frowned and nodded his head before rubbing her back. "I know, but I'm sure we would have reacted the same way." He said and then began to hold her closer. "Honey, we did do something stupid by running away."

Johnny nodded his head and sighed. "I know, but making her think that you wished she wouldn't have come home. Your daughter loves you or she wouldn't have come home." He said and then then put a hand on her shoulder. "Maube you should text her and say you are sorry."

Sofia nodded her head and then looked at him. She was just so upset and hugged him back. "I understand." She said and then looked up at Takeshi before suddenly kissing his lips. After a moment she pulled back and looked at him. "I'm sorry, please don’t tell my husband." She begged him.

Page 100 of 124 FirstFirst ... 509899100101102 ... LastLast