Page 101 of 124 FirstFirst ... 5199100101102103 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1240

Thread: Rags or Riches? 1x1 with SecretShadows

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Matilda just sniffed and buried her face into his chest again as she said: "I-I know we did... Let's just get to the room for now." She slowly got out and wiped her tears.

She sniffed and nodded her head then said: "I know... I shouldn't have said that I was just so upset and angry it came out." She took her phone and texted the phone they called from

Takeshi was a bit taken back by the sudden hug but highs her back to comfort her at least until she kissed him then he just pushed her away and said: "Yeah okay! Just don't do that again.. Fuck." He groaned and started walking off as he said: "Well they will be back... Just get rest." That was a bit surprising and he definitely didn't like it either, trying to figure out why she would have even done that.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Gavin looked as a message came to the phone. He read it and sighed a little. He then slowly put her back into her seat. "Come on, buckle back up." He said, ready to drive them back over. "For our future kids sake, we all need to get along."

Johnny nodded and smiled before he looked as Takeshi walked in. "Okay. I calmed her down. How did things go with my wife?" He asked then pulled Irina back over to Takeshi. "She is a very sweet woman, just hurt."

Sofia frowned. That didn't sound good. He was so gonna end up telling someone. Shs walked in and looked at her husband. "It went great." She said and then grabbed his arm. "Lets go lay down and rest, okay?"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Matilda looked at him and said: "Wait why are we going back? I don't want to face them again!" She leaned back against her seat not liking this. "Future kids are years away from now... It can wait." She added.

Takeshi walked over to his wife and picked her up then said: "Thanks for that... Yeah, it went fine, I think she is also doing better now, and the same as yours... Have a great evening." He then took his wife to their room quickly.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Gavin frowned a little. "We came back to get a good relationship with our families." He said and started to drive again. "I'm sorry honey." He whispered and held her free hand. "Read the text from your mom."

Irina gasped as she was picked up. Once they were in the room, she started to laugh. "Baby, are you needy?" She asked him and gave him a kiss on his lips. "We were talking to them. Are you okay?"

Johnny frowned and watched as they left. He then looked at his wife. "That was quite strange wasn't it?" He asked her and pulled her close in a hug. "Do you feel better now?" He asked and then patted her back. "At least we know our son is back in the area."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"I-I know." Matilda said softly and sighed while she looked at the road ahead. She soon took his phone and reads the text before she sighed softly and handed it back to him.

Takeshi closed the door and then looked at Irina as he chuckled and said: "Oh for you I am always needy." He kissed her back and then started changing into his pajamas, he definitely wanted to tell his wife but was afraid it would start a fight between the two families again and the kids only now got back. "No, nothing is wrong... Just tired."

Sofia shrugged and said: "Perhaps... But let's go to bed." She hugged him back and kissed him then nodded as she said: "Only because you are here." She smiled and said: "I'm just so glad he is back again."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Gavin nodded his head slowly and soon got back to the house before parking the car and getting out of it. "Since it is my house, we can just walk in." He said and then slowly got out of the car.

Irina frowned a little and looked at him. "Oh okay." She said and then glared at him. She knew her husband too well when he lied. She then fluttered her eyes and walked over to him. She slowly grabbed him through his pants and started to rub him. "I mean I'm in the mood, but I need to know what's wrong with you first."

Johnny nodded his head and smiled before leading her to their room. He then changed and laid down in the bed before yawning loudly. "Babe with the way it sounded with that training, I bet you'll be sore in the morning." He said and slowly closed his eyes.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Matilda nodded and got out after him. She took his hand and said: "Okay... But let's go get some rest please." She sighed softly and leaned against him.

Takeshi was surprised by her coming over so strongly and chuckled while he kissed her deeply. "Nothing is wrong Irina... What gives you that idea?" He asked her and tilted his head while he smiled.

"True I will be." She said and smiled then got changed and went to cuddle up to him. She kissed him once more and said: "I love you so much Johnny."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Gavin nodded and walked inside and led her to his room. "Yeah some rest would be good." He said and then stripped to his boxers before laying down to go to sleep, falling asleep almost instantly.

Irina giggled and started to kiss him too, running her hands over his chest now as she did so. "Because you were acting very strange." She said and gave him a few more deep kisses. "So tell me."

Johnny frowned a little and looked at her before he pulled away. "I love you too, but you are acting really clingy. Did something happen?"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Matilda followed him over to his room and sighed softly before she laid down and closed her eyes. Once he was in the bed she just cuddled up against him and fell asleep.

Takeshi sighed softly and sits down saying: "Alright alright but you have to not make a scene, remember our kids have only now returned and they will run off again without return if you start fighting with the other family... Sofia kissed me when I tried comforting her, though she seemed just as shocked so I am guessing she forgot it wasn't her husband... It was really weird."

Sofia tilted her head and said: "I am? I mean we did have sex today so probably not that odd is it?"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Irina frowned a little and then sniffled. "So you kissed her back?" She asked as tears came to her eyes. "How could you?" She asked and then started to cry, already being quite hormonal.

Johnny nodded his head and chuckled. "And it was amazing. It was the most amazing sex we have ever had, but ever you weren't this clingy after we were done." He said and gave her a kiss. "You in the mood again?"

Page 101 of 124 FirstFirst ... 5199100101102103 ... LastLast