Page 75 of 124 FirstFirst ... 257374757677 ... LastLast

Thread: Rags or Riches? 1x1 with SecretShadows

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Takeshi crossed his arms and said: "Well I am not the one in trouble so that doesn't quite fit accurately... We just got word from Gavin that his parents are alive, so we have to find them while hiding him basically."

Flora watched them and said: "That might take us days, we don't know if we are finding them alive so we best act quickly while we can."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Zody nodded his head and sighed a little. "Okay, us men will go together and the ladies together." He said and then began to chuckle. He then gave Flora a look that said he loved her before sighing. "So any clues on where they might be?"

Irina nodded and started to follow Flora. "Okay, what we need to do now is find them. So is he your husband?"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"No idea... But some family members of them seem to be involved, so wherever that family member is that is probably where our answers are." Takeshi said while he followed them.

Flora started getting back to the car and once Irina was in she raced off to another point of ambush. "No, he isn't, his wife cheated on him basically and we kinda entered a relationship from there... Nothing serious yet though, probably won't be for a while." She reached the point and readies her gun while a few other members came to help.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Zody nodded his head and then began to sigh. "Its too early for this crap. Are you sure that you know nothing. You know, I need to speak to the boy." He said and then chuckled. "Maybe that Christian boy will have an idea."

Irina nodded her head and sighed a little. "So do you actually love him or like him." She asked and then started to laugh a little. "So you haven't made out with him yet?" She asked her and then began to look around. "So now we wait on your boyfriend to give us the go?"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"We could speak go him yes, though I doubt he knows much... Should I take you there real quick?" Takeshi asked him and sighed softly while he glanced at the time. He then said: "We shouldn't keep the woman waiting too long either."

"Well that's a bit complicated, I do love him but in a way I am careful... We only started dating today so I can't go and fall too hard again as I did before." She replied and watched carefully then said: "Thought that was going to happen, but yeah, most we did was kiss... He just isn't ready yet." She checked her phone and said: "Yea, we wait for their information."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Zody nodded and smiled. "Yes, take me there. It would he nice to hear even one name of a relative. Anything is helpful." He said and then began to follow him. "So, how long ya been married?"

Irina nodded her head and smiled. "Well he seems like a very well put together guy." She said happily and then began to tap her foot a little. "So would you want any advice if you ever wanna bang him, but he's not ready?"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Alright." Johnny said and took him back to his house then said: "Oh for eighteen years pretty much, and you?" He got to the house then went downstairs, gently waking up Gavin.

"No, it's fine, I'll give him the time he needs for this, don't want to piss off that man after all." Flora said looking ar Irina and then said: "So you have kids?"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Zody sighed a little. "Actually just got separated. I caught my ex wife sleeping with another man while our son was in his play pen in the same room." He said to him, then waited on Gavin.

Gavin slowly woke up and looked at Takeshi. "Is everything okay?" He whispered, trying not to wake up Matilda.

Irina nodded her head happily. "Yes, a son and a daughter." She said proudly. "My son is in college and my daughter is actually dating the boy we are trying to protect. You?" She asked kindly.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"That's harsh." Takeshi said and then looked at Gavin and said: "Zody here as some things to ask you, it will help us find your parents." He sat down and waited for the two to talk.

"That's lovely." Flora said and smiled before she leaned back against the car and said: "No, I don't have a child... Don't know if I want one even but might change my mind later so you never know, and if I am going to date Zody then I guess I do have a son since he has one."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

After a few moments of talking Gavin thought of something. "I overheard my Father talking about his Cousin David one time. Though my Dad doesn't like his family so I've never met any on his side." He whispered. Zody nodded his head and smiled a little. "Okay, Takeshi. Let's go. I just happen to know a couple of David's." He said and chuckled a little.

Irina smiled and nodded her head as she listened. "How old is his son?" She asked and looked at her watch. "And what is taking them so deg gum long?" She said and texted her husband. 'Where are you at?'

Page 75 of 124 FirstFirst ... 257374757677 ... LastLast