Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [Closed Planning] [M] Chaotic Cam and Zeebat [Title TBD]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Marvel, Fantasy, Sci-Fi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You know, my first though was maybe a bitter, angry Loki. But also naïve and confused. You know what, playing a Loki who fled Asgard right after learning about his heritage and confronting Odin before the Odin sleep - I think that's the kind of Loki I want to play. Also, I'm juggling between my Loki not having kids in his timeline, so he doesn't know what to do - or a Loki who did have kids, but maybe they were all imprisoned... ooh, what if your character is an alternate version of his own child, who's either dead or imprisoned? I like both possibilities.

And yeah, exactly. There are tons of 'heroes' who are abrasive and have a dark personality. So yeah, a sort of 'renegade' character could work.

oh and in your characters timeline Loki died young - or old enough that they had faint memories of their Loki - so he never really had a father, so both don't know how to respond to the other.
    Last edited by Chaotic Cam; 08-09-2021 at 09:34 PM.

Fantasy, Sci-fi, anime, books
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Oooh that's a good Loki.

My vote is no kids, since we normally tread that line of conflict a lot of times in all our old stuff. Also less bitter Loki I think without the thing about having his kids killed or imprisoned. Would make a nice contrast.

Hmm, maybe mine could be from a dark timeline where Loki is genuinely evil? Would be interesting having that contrast, with a more heroic leaning kid. Or what you suggested in our messenger pms.
    The Guide to the Underzee. | Praise be to Scree. | Death is only the end if you assume the story is about you.

Marvel, Fantasy, Sci-Fi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I really like that suggestion. Yeah, let's go with that. ^^ And actually, my awkwardness of not knowing how to handle that situation- Loki suddenly having a kid and not knowing how to react to that - might help me, as Loki's right there in that boat too, lol.

Ooh, that could be interesting too. Would give you a lot to play off internally, as your character would always expect something else. He wouldn't trust him at first. Lot of bad blood, and he can't wrap his head around this Loki.

I like where this is going.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Heh yeah I like this too!

Hmm which timeline should we start setting up first?
    The Guide to the Underzee. | Praise be to Scree. | Death is only the end if you assume the story is about you.

Marvel, Fantasy, Sci-Fi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Probably yours, as it's the biggest change right now, not to mention the future. We should really work with the mechanics of how the world ends, how far away from now that is, and what we could possibly do to stop it. We should also discuss Evil Loki after all that, and how that came to be and affected your characters childhood, or whatever with that (also I will want to play his Evil version down the line, lol). Also, are we having the Avengers involved? I feel like we should have a team or something, hmm...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Good idea, hmm.

-How the world ends: Probably the biggest bit really. Since it would have to basically be something big enough to affect all the realms.

-How long until the world ends: Can actually variable if we go by the Terminator effect that removing one person or event long before will prevent the kickslide to a certain future.

-What can be done to stop it?: Again variable but doable. Preventing a death, event, or item from changing hands. Conversely, it can be causing said death, event, item doohickey.

-Avengers?: Honestly up to you in this one, though I feel they definitely existed in the evil timeline in some form. Maybe in the main timeline, it could be before the group formed? Hell maybe Loki could actually start gathering the team.

Marvel, Fantasy, Sci-Fi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

-How the world ends: Yes, definitely. Oh wait, so it's not just Earth that is destroyed in this scenario?
    So yes, definitely some sort of mystical means.

-How long until the world ends: Oh dear, it's been forever since I've seen those movies. ^^; I think I understand what you're saying though - like, going back to kill Hitler as a baby to prevent World War 2, or stopping the invention of the atom bomb to prevent a nuclear apocalypse?

-What can be done to stop it?: Yes, that all works. We need it to not be too easy though, there will need to be obstacles, obviously. This will basically be the driving plot, so we'll need to flesh this out a lot.

-Avengers?: Hmmmm, maybe. Not sure about the gathering them though. And, honestly, I kind of don't want to portray them all again. Maybe a few, but not all of them. Besides, the actual team roster has changed so much, lol. Although, hmm, alternate timelines, WandaVision, Wanda... I haven't played her but I'd be curious to do so, her after WandaVision. I'll keep that thought on the backburner for now though. ^^; As always I do want to work Tony in... Maybe I could do that with my characters arc.

I have something in mind, besides just starting right when Loki lands on Earth. I was thinking he walks into a coffee shop or something, because he's hungry and he smells food, and he's irritated or something blah blah blah, but he meets Tony there, Tony won't leave him alone because he's annoying like that, asking his name and stuff, and they eventually do become awkward acquaintances and then sort-of casual friends... Loki has Tony's cell-phone number, and maybe Tony and the Avengers are already a thing, so Tony could contact them if it becomes necessary...

I'm rambling now. Did any of that make sense? Lmao.

Or, better idea, Loki hasn't met Tony at the time of "John's" appearance, but eventually he meets him somewhere, and that whole exchange happens. Later down the road when the situation presents itself, Loki remembers that Tony has contacts (the avengers) and they use that contact.
    Last edited by Chaotic Cam; 08-09-2021 at 10:06 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

-How the world ends: Yeah I figured it had to be something like considering its evil Loki takeover timeline.

-How long until the world ends: Yep, pretty much just like that.

-What can be done to stop it?: Yeah I think this is gonna be one of the big doozies to plan.

-Avengers?: Actually I like that a lot! Would bring in Tony and reduce the usual issue of character bloat!

Marvel, Fantasy, Sci-Fi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oh wait, should Loki be the one to end the world? That would be heavy. Though the myths do say he starts Ragnarok, which is the end of all things, not just Earth. If Loki ended it, I feel like my Loki would be the last person John would go looking for, and they just run into each other.... Or John goes to find Loki intending to kill him, but he gradually realizes not everything is as it seems....

Definitely one of the big doozies to plan. But you know what, we're not writing a book, so we can have fun and do whatever, even if that means there are errors and plot-holes. ^^; Still, this is something big to plan.

Okay, awesome!

Hmm, let's start with your character, his upbringing, and how things happened the way they did. Was he his fathers ally in the beginning? Did he defect? Or was he treated horribly? That could still go hand in hand with Evil Loki conditioning him from a young age. Or did your character run away at a certain point in his childhood? Or was Loki, as a father, not really in the picture at all?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

To be fair I don't actually know if Loki should be the one to end the world. It does make sense but at the same time if he managed to take over and win, along with apparently already building his own evil future...why end it all?

And yeah! xD This is for fun so we can put toothpaste over the plot holes later lmao.

Now for character building. I kind of want him to be born after Loki took over everything. All he would have known is Loki's evil empire and his parent as a dark ruler.

Not sure how Loki would have treated him yet....hmm. I do imagine him breaking off in his older teenage years to go off on his own and start developing a more 'rebelious' personality.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast