Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: [Closed Planning] [M] Chaotic Cam and Zeebat [Title TBD]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Sci-fi, anime, books
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

That sounds good.

Well according to Marvelpedia in the original timeline Loki's invasion took place one year after the events of Thor if we line up both timelines they have roughly a year and a few weeks until that happens.

Though I am curious as to how you're gonna make the episode and how both will figure out that something is very wrong.
    The Guide to the Underzee. | Praise be to Scree. | Death is only the end if you assume the story is about you.

Marvel, Fantasy, Sci-Fi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That's true, but a year is rather long, so I think we should speed it up. Without Loki falling onto the planet of the Chitari, I figure Thanos would have been working on a plan anyways. Perhaps he finds someone more willing to do his work, so he sends them instead. Who that should be though, I'm not quite sure...

Although, while they plan for Thanos, I'm sure other things can also happen in the meantime. Other threats and such, like the Time-Demon regarding Luka, and a few other things we can discuss.

And we'll figure it out. ^^ Maybe he'll get a flash of not just Thanos, but a bleed of events from the other dark timeline and what could happen in the here and now. Or something like that.
    Last edited by Chaotic Cam; 08-22-2021 at 03:32 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I think the thing to do is have more timeskips, and have those timeskips be over longer periods of time.

And yeah having other events before that big confrontation ould be good I think.
    The Guide to the Underzee. | Praise be to Scree. | Death is only the end if you assume the story is about you.

Marvel, Fantasy, Sci-Fi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I suppose that could work, I just want to fit in more relationship building as well. But yeah, time skips can definitely work in certain situations, especially when the writing is feeling a little too compressed. We can always have their relationship develop off screen I guess as well, which will probably help. I'd just love to see Luka's thought process through it all, and watch him become more comfortable in Loki's presence. I'd love to see his personality bleed though once he feels like he doesn't have to be on edge all of the time. Kinda like testing the waters with Loki. I also would like to write a Q&A so Luka can get to know Loki better, and visa versa. Though maybe we'll avoid the dark and gloomy stuff, lol.

Yeah. ^^ We should plan those events I think.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Haha I know you really like that stuff and so do I but a problem all our rps have is how much we let the timeline compress and how much the pacing drags.

I do think the qa is is good idea.

Marvel, Fantasy, Sci-Fi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That is definitely true. Hmm. We can always have the character building happen in-between the current problem they're facing? I should also probably not condense all of Loki's emotions into long posts, either. Kinda drag it out instead. I think another problem we have is sometimes too much happens in a small amount of time, yeah. So shorter posts could actually work in our favor at certain times, unless the present situation calls for longer interactions and introspection.

^^

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yeah I feel that would work better, it would also let the scenes flow more naturally.

Marvel, Fantasy, Sci-Fi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Alright. Do you want to plan out our next few posts? Obviously Loki is going to have an attack, but should it be my next post, or the one after? I think it will be my next post or the one after, yeah. Kinda want to see the interaction they're gonna have next due to Loki's whole shenanigans, lol.

Edit: Hmm, should we have the Q&A before or after the attack? I'm thinking maybe before during the current pleasant atmosphere? Then the happy is broken as Loki almost dies. ^.^
    Last edited by Chaotic Cam; 08-22-2021 at 06:12 PM.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011