Thread: ♤ Son of Dracula ♤ (1×1 fantasy RP, F/M)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, adventure, romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default ♤ Son of Dracula ♤ (1×1 fantasy RP, F/M)

When Dracula was slain, it seemed as though the world had stopped. The world's greatest evil, the lord of the vampires, was gone. The rest of his kind had gone into hiding for many years, but vampire hunters never stopped training. There were still some rogue vampires here there, but they were all hunted and slaughtered. However, there was a particular vampire that no one had the guts to go after. The son of Dracula himself.

The task of taking him down was left for only the best. The Sullivan family came from a long line of vampire hunters, spending their every waking moments training. Amber Sullivan, daughter of the very man who had slain Dracula, had been training from the moment she could talk. Her father was incredibly strict, and her education was grueling. Yet, somehow she made it through, all while keeping a happy-go-lucky personality.

Finally, on her 20th birthday, her father gave her the news. She would be the one to go to Dracula's old castle, find his son, and kill him. Much to her horror. Unfortunately, there was no changing her father's mind. It was either slay the son of Dracula, or lose her family and her home. Besides, this would be a simple task for someone born into the Sullivan family, right?

Rules:

1.) Please be descriptive! I will not take one liners or script roleplay.

2.) This is a romance plot, and I prefer it to be a slow burn!

3.) Please be over the age of 18! I am an adult and uncomfortable roleplaying with minors!

4.) Be prepared to deal with some darker themes!

Shoot me a PM or comment if you are interested! Thanks for giving it a read!

Spoiler: Currently recruiting RP 

New Forum Person
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hi! Has anyone replied to you? I'd love to create this story with you in a private thread!

New Forum Person
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey. I think I already replied??? I'mnew around here. I'm still figuring shit out. Forgive me if I already replied.

This looks like fun! I'd love to join in! If noone else has!

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, adventure, romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Hello, this plot is still open to new partners! But it seems as though I can't message you until you clear your stored messages! Hope to hear back from you soon~☆

Spoiler: Currently recruiting RP