Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: [M] Heroes of the Realm (OOC)

Field Cryptozoologist
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Sorry, I’ve been meaning to sit down and write but I haven’t had time.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8</a>

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Well I do appreciate being told that there is yet the continuance to yet come, even with it being said there is the delay because of time constraints or anything. I like knowing rather than not knowing.

New Forum Person
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

New Frig The Frog

Name: Frig
    Race: Grung ( Magically Awakened Frog )
    Class: Druid
    Spells: Frostbite, Leaf Ray ( Made this one up ), Animal Friendship
    Inventory: Mahogany Staff ( 1' long ), Purple Robes, Pocket Cauldron.
    Personality: He is a sweet little frog, who is in need to help, and research his existence.
    Bonds: He is magically bound to a magical wand he carries in his cloak at all times, giving him the powers, and conscious. If it were to something leading to this artifacts's destruction, he will turn into a normal smol frog guy .
    Ideals: He smol, and he's super into following laws and instructions. Because he's a magical being, he doesn't know what lies are, so he will 100% tell the truth.
    Flaws: Because of the same reason as before, he will slack with the party, and will research the enemy in battle. He doesn't have an inner voice, every thought he speaks out loud .
    Appearance: He's a 3'1 frog, with green-yellow mold-y colored skin.
    Backstory: Before he was awakened, he was a normal everyday frogy. All of a sudden, in his swamp he found a wizard of sorts. He was a fairly old man, with wizarding equipment. The frog didn't know this, but the wizard was here to fight. He was here to fight a necromancy-wielding mini-lich. When he found the secret passage underground, the wizard started to fight the evil necromancer. They fired several magic bolts, some of them hitting the poor frog. When one of the bolts hit him, he was magically awakened from all the pure mana flowing through him, and he gained consciousness. After the wizard defeated the necromancer, the frog became his, pal of sorts.

After some years of training, the frog learnt human speech, and mastered in magic.

When the old wizard died, he used his equipment to travel the lands, and find true meaning of his existance.
    Last edited by Shmeit8; 12-04-2022 at 12:34 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345