Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: [M] Heroes of the Realm (OOC)

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

Sorry, got suddenly very busy with some after hours work. I'll get to work on that second character shortly.
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

@Yggdrasil_Hugger;
    Name: Lily
    Race: Human
    Class: Witch (Sylvan)
    Spells: Cantrips - mage hand, light, ray of frost; Spells: burning hands, charm person, feather fall, mage armor, magic missile, sleep.
    Appearance: This dynamic lady has slanted eyes the color of milk chocolate. Her fine, curly, bone-white hair is worn in a style that reminds you of a trailing ribbon. She has a narrow build. Her skin is light-colored. She has a strong chin. Her wardrobe is businesslike, with a lot of black.
    Spoiler: Inventory 

Personality: I have an insatiable thirst for knowledge.
    Bonds: Snitches get stitches. I learned that the hard way.
    Ideals: We are all in this together, for better or for worse..
    Flaws: I'm socially inept due to spending most of my time in nature, and do not know or understand most social constructs
    Backstory:
    Seventh daughter of a seventh daughter, Lily grew up the youngest in a large family with a lot of brothers and sisters. She was eight before realising she was seeing things that nobody else could see. Animals seem to take an immediate liking to her. She was also voracious for knowledge, a child of a thousand and one questions.
    The local midwife who lived on the edge of the village was often rumored to be a witch, but it didn't stop the villagers from seeking her out when someone was injured or sick. She'd always give Lily a curious look when she saw her. On her 12 birthday, she sought the witch out, to find she was already waiting for her. After their talk, she became the midwife's (witch's) apprentice - attending births, treating the sick and tending to injuries, as well as scowering the fields and woods for various plants and herbs.
    Now that she's of age, the witch encouraged Lily to travel around before settling anywhere, to see what's out there.

Field Cryptozoologist
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Accepted!
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8</a>

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

I must admit, I'm confused as to who this other dark elf is. Callin wasn't sulking in a dark corner, she was sitting on a bench covered head to toe and her eyes hidden behind smoked lenses.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You know, thats totally my bad. Looking back i totally missed one of your posts. I was mostly going off of Yggdrasil's "slipped into anonymity" bit and made a few assumptions.

My apologies, i can go back and edit my post anyway thatll fit

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

I was wondering, as I posted when the in-character thread seemed like it could be a dead one, and now I still wait, while the thread had not gone very far. May any correction needed happen soon that the thread continues again then, I would like it to go on but my posting needs to be with others I can respond to.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I edited my post so it should be good now. lmk if there's anything else that i should change

Also my character is kinda following Calog's lead so Im just waiting for that.

Field Cryptozoologist
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

I’ll have a post up soon
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8</a>

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Great! The edits look good enough. I hope to see activity in the thread pick up. When others in the thread are posting, I will then be posting in response.

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

I did think having a post up soon meant sooner than this.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast