Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trying again, get over here and play with me!

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Default Trying again, get over here and play with me!

I am a lovable, silly, birdloving, idiot that loves to play 1x1. Tried groups, but never seen one succeed. Have 10.00.000.000 idea's, and I love to create and write anything that is fantasy related.

Currently doing, 3? stories with my beloved scottish hole digging co-writer. We are in a low now, and I need to get my writing back on. You will be my second love! Nah, birds come first.. so. 3rd love! We can do ANYTHING but I tend to steer away from anything heavily romantic.. I just don't bend that way. My idea of romantic is going to a petstore and getting all the toy's for my birds. Or a horse-tack store.. I just cant get enough of all that western-tack. Having 10 briddles is NOT CRAZY!.. or so my therapist disagrees with me. But I am easy that way. Did I mention I love animals? Like.. crazy obsessed with them!

I like creating worlds, characters and story-lines. I love to hear what you like, idea's to put into the story, and how we can make it as grand and wonderfull as we like. I can do years with just one storyline (I mean, I been doing one since.. 2014? letmechecklaterandforgetotchangeit) thats mad long bro! Not that you have to, but just to let you know I get crazy obsessed, and love to go on-and-on-and-on. Just adding more and more!! Or something short.. I just need me a fix!

So, think about it and ask away!
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

I’d love to talk ideas with you. You seem pretty fun to RP with.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8</a>

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

I am fun! And when you are a bird lover like me, we have much to talk about. But when it is just RP you want to talk about, that is fine as well... I guess. What would you like to do!?
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

I only have a couple of ideas for now:

1.) A modern mythological tale based on Greek or Norse mythology and centering on two modern-day demigods. They’d have to complete some quest while also dealing with modern, mortal problems.

2.) A sci-fi spaghetti western set on a terraformed Mars where our characters are either outlaws or a sheriff and their deputy.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8</a>

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Ow lord, you got me going on the first one. I love the idea of two demi-gods having to deal with modern day problems. Traffic can he such a bitch!

So many ideas already stewing in my special brain! lets do that one, lets do that one!!!

Field Cryptozoologist
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Alright. Do you prefer Greek or Norse mythology? I have the slightest preference for Norse but Greek mythology is much more well-documented.

B
    Fantasy? Weird? Dark? Maybe
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

If you're looking for another 1x1 after Yggdrasil above, I'm interested in RPing with you. I'm not too fond of heavy romantic interaction based RP myself, I'd rather write something else

I'm very rusty, but looking to get back into writing after too long away. I'm open to all sorts of settings or plots, I don't have anything specific in mind but I'm sure we'd be able to come up with something together.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil_Hugger View Post
    Alright. Do you prefer Greek or Norse mythology? I have the slightest preference for Norse but Greek mythology is much more well-documented.
    Lets go Nordic. The less that is known, the more we can make up ourselves. I love being all loosy goosy and having fun. And not letting 'reallity' suck up the fun to much.

@V, why not! have any idea's or interest that you prefer writing about?

B
    Fantasy? Weird? Dark? Maybe
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I'm pretty open to any genre, I was thinking maybe something fantasy? Like the fun adventurous sort of story, like a quest or journey. Maybe into some unknown land, or somewhere far away where our characters are out of their element.

But if you're into other settings, I'm really fine with anything. I think with a modern setting I'd really need a twist to get myself really invested. Otherwise I used to love sci-fi tv shows, and its something I haven't RPed a huge amount before.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

I need good twists as well with a modern day RP. Love fantasy just that much more. I am currently knee-deep in a few fantasy RPs. Let me get my brain rolling... getting it to barf up a good story.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast