Thread: Request for partner in world with fantasy elements

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Default Request for partner in world with fantasy elements

I request a roleplaying partner, I would try a general roleplaying thread in the forum for Fantasy, but the only threads I have managed to start and have going with any are still just the one on one roleplaying threads, and not other threads I tried. It would still be fantasy, and depending on the characters it could be romantic roleplaying, if it is seen desirable by each playing. It would be more primitive than a modern-day setting for it, but with magic or supernatural elements to it. I really get into roleplaying for such writing. Can I have any interested respond with their input of ideas for something for it to work on with me?

New Forum Person
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GodlyD&D View Post
    I request a roleplaying partner, I would try a general roleplaying thread in the forum for Fantasy, but the only threads I have managed to start and have going with any are still just the one on one roleplaying threads, and not other threads I tried. It would still be fantasy, and depending on the characters it could be romantic roleplaying, if it is seen desirable by each playing. It would be more primitive than a modern-day setting for it, but with magic or supernatural elements to it. I really get into roleplaying for such writing. Can I have any interested respond with their input of ideas for something for it to work on with me?
    I'd love to bounce some ideas with you!

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

I am glad you responded, @desspagett; what do you think of the preference I mention to have a story scenario in a world or place more primitive than modem industrial society, but with magic or supernatural elements? What ideas or preferences would you have in a roleplay thread with me? Do you think of us having a male and a female character, each of whom could become romantically involved with the other? Or would there be characters with some other involvement preferred? If you want to discuss this further here we can, or if you would rather we could have direct messaging for discussing it further. The roleplaying would still be on a one on one roleplaying thread. I hope to hear back and have further communication for this.

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

I have ideas for starting a new one on one thread, desspagett just came to this forum site and left after a few minutes to never return, so I look for someone else not so flakey to join. My ideas include the lost city of Baracon, preceding all other cities. A wizard came to power and overcame the council, with the head of the council being killed. Strict control comes into being. The hope is with a resistance centered around another, newer, wizard, who agreeably will work for the good of the people.

The Grey Lady
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Sci-Fi, all the things.
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

I could be interested in that. Send me a PM? Let's chat?
    Thanks to Hayabusa/Ryoku for the set.

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

I am glad to know you are interested. If we use a roleplaying thread for it for the story we wwould roleplay in I will be in communication through PM with you willingly.

Historical 1x1, Sci-fi, Horror, AU
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Happy to bounce some ideas See what we come up with ! x

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Hey, are you still looking for partners?

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

I sure am. I hope you like what things I have expressed for including in writing, if you have ideas you would like added, that we could have in roleplay, you can suggest those, here or if you wish in private messages. I would develop some things for starting right away, if you will want to be involved for it. (I am trying to see how I can adjust in my settings for how to get notifications to new responses in my old threads, because I am not seeing them so far).