Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lookin for some 1x1

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Glad to see the response. I am fine with creating names, and some bit of description, for where those ones are from who are making an exodus. But perhaps you would like submitting names and you can let me know. They might be fleeing oppression, with some intolerance of their group from others of that place they are from. They go through a long journey, encountering some obstacles, to reach the other people they have heard of, if not for aligning themselves with those people, perhaps they are still just ambassadors who would make alliance for their homeland with these other people. It might be something in this world, at some time, we might also just leave that being vague. If we settle on some things for this, we might start a thread for writing with roleplaying in it quite soon.

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

@V; I have the OOC thread up now with some writing for it to start https://role-player.net/forum/showth...6635&p=3099291

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Historical 1x1, Sci-fi, Horror, AU
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Hey Love world building and planning so would be keen to chat Drop me a PM.
    I'm a total history nerd but love all things fantasy, and I have also dabbled with dark/psychological thrillers :P

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DuchessLivilla View Post
    Hey Love world building and planning so would be keen to chat Drop me a PM.
    I'm a total history nerd but love all things fantasy, and I have also dabbled with dark/psychological thrillers :P
    I responded with a message to you in regard to your post, @DuchessLivilla; thinking to do that if it was the case that your post was in response to me. I have not seen that V has returned to this forum site. I would roleplay with writing of scenes of ancient history, and would especially do scenes with fantasy. I also have done a bit of writing for dark thrillers, perhaps you would want that? I would like hearing back from you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12