I've been gone away from any roleplay action for a long time, so I'm super rusty when it comes to writing. The beginning of the year I wanted to regain some of the creative hobbies I'd neglected for too long. Slowly that has meant art but I realised recently that I wanted more. So I'm looking for up to 2 or 3 partners to get into some 1x1's and get creative.
I'm from Australia so my timezone might be a little weird. Outside of creative activities my main hobbies reside in the very opposites of gardening and video games. I'm typically a hermit outside of work.
- Typically anything fantasy is good. Modern/ High/ Whatever else.
- Adventure and/ or Discovery sounds nice right now.
- Weirder settings can be fun.
- I'm open to short RP settings.
- I've never done too much for horror.
- Don't have the knowledge for high science fiction settings.
- I'm not typically down for anything fanfiction.
- Romance as the plot.
On the matter of romance.
I'm not a fan of strictly romance RP. I don't mind there being build up over time, or naturally occurrence. However romance is not something I seek to RP write, and don't like writing as a main focus.
I have a couple ideas which need some decent fleshing out, I'm not entirely sold on them. So I'm open to other settings. If I have more ideas I'll be sure to update them in this post. But if you have a cool idea, I'd be interested to hear them out.