Thread: Looking for mommy celeb roleplay

New Forum Person
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Looking for mommy celeb roleplay

Open to any celeb for sister

Hey looking for a long term relationship with a celebrity next door or teacher slow burn style, this is three prompts in one I’m not the best at these so i’ll try my best

Can either be famous celebrity or just the celebrity but shes not famous

Number 1-Next door Milf

Everyone knew that there was a new addition to the neighbourhood, they saw them unpack a sophisticated looking couple a gorgeous wife my eyes were draw too and hearing they were planning a house warming party was amazing. At the party the relationship didn’t seem the best, she was paraded around by her husband almost like a piece of meat until i found her crying talking to her she was sweet and beautiful, hitting it off instantly our relationship developed from that day onwards i lost my mom early and didnt have a female in my life she became that role and our relationship got intimate and loving quickly she’s almost double my age but she’s gorgeous

Number 2-Milf Teacher

My favourite teacher at school was also the most beautiful everyone knew it the students the teachers she always received pervy comments from them but ignored them all, i was always a teachers pet my grades were average but a massive spike in her class in the final year i turned 18 early and my outlook on her changed noticing her body for often than usual, she lives alone and craves someone to sleep with not have sex just sleep with i take my opportunity and ask her for a date she’s amazing and I want her to feel amazing like she should

Number 3-Celeb mommy

Living together was hard without dad mom never got much free time so I decided to sleep out more around the house taking over the jobs that dad would usually do, our relationship changed after i started developing feelings towards her talking to her about them she felt the same, little by little our relationship changed from a kiss on the lips good morning to sleeping in the same bed at night to the day mom asked to shower together and the relationship only blooms from there

Prefer if its a slow burn long term developing our relationship long multiple sentences for replies, open to the celebrity in the story favourites include Emilia, Elizabeth Olsen, Scarlett Johansson, Hayley Atwell, Bryce Dallas Howard, gal gadot, olivia munn, eva mendes, halle berry, Jennifer lopez, Juliana harkavy, katrina law, christina hendricks

Kinks: clothed dry humping, clothed footjobs with socks on, incest, gentle femdom, teasing, kissing, gentle sex, aftercare, encouragement, heels, cheating, risky sex, loss of virginity

Not really a kink but nervous about a new relationship

Limits: beast, toilet talk, heavy abuse, blood, death, pegging, cbt, non con

Message for more info or if you have any questions open pretty much all day every day only
    Last edited by Scottie; 10-13-2021 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Links off site are against site rules.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    pokemon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

can i join??