Thread: (M)The Wizard's Resistance [GodlyD&D & Hannelorian] (OOC)

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Default (M)The Wizard's Resistance [GodlyD&D & Hannelorian] (OOC)

I am ready, this is the starting line, that I can put in the first post of the in-character thread.

Baracon, the original city, was brutally held in subjection once the mighty wizard overthrew the council with killing the council head, and putting the people of the whole city to labor, building edifices for him to be magnified and remembered.

I will role-play for Felanor, a strong young male of Barocon, who has aligned with Jagaron, the wizard who will shortly challenge that rule, when there is sufficient support. I can role-play for Jagaron as well, and a few more. You can mention a character you would mainly role-play and maybe supporting characters you can involve.

The Grey Lady
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Sci-Fi, all the things.
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Once again, apologies it took me a fair bit to get back to this.

I'm a bit torn as I'm not entirely sure where we left it in terms of how our characters will relate to one another. So here are two sides of the same coin, and you can let me know how you'd like to play it.

Option the first:

Miranda, an intelligent, young, beautiful citizen of Baracon. Miranda can trace her lineage back to one of the founding families of the great city. She aligns herself with Hamrod, the ruling wizard, and acts as an agent working to infiltrate and assess the whispers of support for Jagaron.

Option the second,

Miranda, much the same as in the previous iteration in terms of adjectives and lineage finds herself disabused with her life, working as a forced labourer who has aligned herself with Jagaron, longing for a better future for herself and her society.
    Thanks to Hayabusa/Ryoku for the set.

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Thanks, glad to see you coming to this now. I have to say I like the second option more, it brings in more for interesting complexity, and in full disclosure I am opting for the overthrow of the tyrannical wizard, and the success of that would end the priveleged positions of any connected with him. With the way of this second option it would mean characters more or less supportive of one another.

Even with that, there would be risk of agents closing in on the resistence so as to overcome this challenging wizard Jagaron.

The Grey Lady
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

That settles it then, it's Miranda #2. Side characters, I think are more of an organic development as the story

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

I have the thread up for us to start on the roleplay of The Wizard's Resistance, @Hannelorian; https://role-player.net/forum/showth...6647&p=3099566

The Grey Lady
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Awesome! I saw that! I'll work on a reply as soon as I can!