Thread: New, and looking for new friends and RP's!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default New, and looking for new friends and RP's!

Heya!

I'll just answer all the usual BS you people wanna know! Because we all know nobody is interested in human beings!

I've been writing for like a decade or so, very experienced with long term and short term RP's

Quick posting, slow posting, is all good, I prefer quick posting tho! I can easily play a RP for 13 hours!

I've never really done ERP, just because I have no interest, and usually find it off putting and kinda offensive.

Combat RP is my preference, because that's something people are able to do, it's not like there are any world builders left, which is my game of choice.

I'd love to do a RP about armies or countries clashing.

I'm a serious RP player, that doesn't mean I take RP seriously, it just means I love RP, and don't want it to be a BS mess of stupidity.

Life, people and RP is already as stupid as it can be, we don't have to make it stupid

Anyways, I usually post in one or two paragraphs on slow RP's, thats PbP kinda thing.

Don't mind chat, I usually can post a paragraph per 5-10m for about 3 hours straight.

Anyways, I'm a open book, whatever you want to know, you can ask, and I'm very friendly, only positive vibes here
    Yet I have a strong disposition against bullshit and toxicity, a bit of something is fine, yet when its a constant, im out.

Hope you enjoy me, and will play with me.

Love <3

Send a msg!
    Last edited by AwsomeGuy; 11-01-2021 at 12:21 PM.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Animal, Fantasy creatures/people, Steampunk, Apocalypse, LGBTQ+
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Hi! Are you still looking for avid RPers?

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

AwsomeGuy was not so awesome and abandoned this forum site right after starting a roleplaying thread with me which was all his idea. I have been here over a year and will still be here, and I want to find roleplaying partners still, @Sabes; maybe you will consider me for that, and there are some suggested roleplaying adventures from me for threads. You may notice the suggested Through the Barrier to Time Travel, Would-Be Heroes for Saving the World, and Quest for the Restoration, among others. You might consider any of these to join with me, or suggest your ideas that may interest me.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Animal, Fantasy creatures/people, Steampunk, Apocalypse, LGBTQ+
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Gee, I appreciate you letting me know. @GodlyD&D;
    You'd be the first to offer, so I might take you up on it. I've seen your Through the Barrier to Time Travel, but I'll consider your others as well. For now, I'll keep you in mind and I'm interested in starting a new roleplay that you could join, and I can possibly suggest some of my ideas too.
    Thanks
    Last edited by Sabes; 01-19-2022 at 12:13 PM.