View Poll Results: Are you playing?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

3 100.00%
  • No.

0 0%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: D&D, experimental new free form RPG. (A mysterious New World. (Amnw))

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Oh no! You guys have been great, even the questions, this makes the world understandable, so we talked abd layed down the things in actual fact, instead of just winging it.

So no complaints at all at the RP, it's going better then planned.

It's just that in these days that you have to treat everyone with almost majestic privilege, you yourself usually get treated as a piece of trash.

And yes, honestly, I could notice that there wasn't much trust in me at the start, I know this is very normal, because its utterly common that people talk big and deliver nothing.
    Yet I always take pride in my work, and Everytime I meet someone I have to deal with a entire ordeal of judgement.

I'm actually even glad they are like that, because people aren't worth your trust, haha.
    Yet I was just a little fed up at the moment, because I just made the Christmas event, and had a writers block on how yo explain the event was just for December, regardless of the RP happenings, so you guys know beforehand things might go weird, fast or even crazy in the ingame RP, as the event time is based off RL time during a RP time play, which excited me, and i found a magical event for Christmas.

I was just a little upset on people always having to have criticism ready (again not you guys.) And somehow always forget to add a thank you, at the start or end, Everytime.

Again I think it going awesome, and super thrilled, thats why I was busy making a Christmas event during the RP!

Wolf of the Highlands
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, action
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Alright.
    Sorry you get so much flack.
    Now I may neglect to say "thank you," but I don't mean to be rude or give any disrespect.

I'm glad you think this is a great group.
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.
    The motto give: fortiorum fortia facta (made stronger and braver)

I say, let us all be fortiorum fortia facta.

Spoiler: I'm an Ajin! 

Spoiler: extra 

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

It's fine.

And I wasn't even that rude

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234