Thread: Looking for advanced roleplay partners!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default Looking for advanced roleplay partners!

Alright!

First of all, I want to start that any complex, advanced or serious RP, you might have, I'm interested in, and feel free to show me your idea!

Onward towards the plots!

I have two scenarios I'm interested in at the moment.

One is high fantasy, the other is none-fantasy.

----

None fantasy one;

I wanted to do a victorian era roleplay, preferably none-fantasy.
    Now, the red line within this, is that the two characters are entrepreneurs.
    This can be whatever, be it someone in the military, rising the ranks, a pirate leader, or even a merchant.

Point is, someone who wants to make it big, and how and why the two meet, is totally open for ideas.
    My character is already done, Ill play the guy I did in the roleplay I was just talking about.

Indeed the dept, intensity and complexity of every move, is what I'm aiming for in this!

The whole thing is, that the other character I play with, is not a commoner, or a simpelton.
    Someone like a noble from a big family, who has to do great things to even be recognized.

Seems everyone these days tries to play an as normal as possible character, or simply someone with no goals, who does whatever they want.

If this triggers your interest, I'd be estatic!

Do let me know! Further details can be given.

-----

High fantasy one;

In a militarized world. Cities are basically army bases, you get born, and get trained to be a soldier, its the complete opposite of our world. Where everyone either explores on their own to make money, or gets a job.

Basically 10% of the population has a job, 90% is a warrior as profession, thats what they do when they get born, when they wake up, when they love, when they die.

Basically it still functions about the same as our world, first you go to grade school, learn sports and science (like writing and reading.)
    Like I said, it's high fantasy, so everyone is very skilled.

Highschool is the difference, there it isn't much about mental tests, as they are about physical tests, if your able to apply the science, not understand it.

I'm just explaining a bit, so you can see if you follow my track of mind.
    It should all be pretty obvious.

Anyways, I want it to be long term, and I like starting things from the start, so preferably I will start at a young age. (Like 15-18 range)

If you think your up for the task, and this is all stuff you have seen and done already, then I don't mind advancing it (ages 25-35), and see where we are at.

And it's not so much military combat against each other, you'd be amazed that when you are in the same army, you hardly ever fight each other! Haha.

The scenario is more involved around being inna city base, during a world wide war, that has lasted for thousands of years, to the point, they are at war, always, yet it makes little sense sometimes to be on edge.

The whole "officers during a war thing."
    That you notice that officers are more busy reading up on affairs, watching the news, and busy looking and acting properly to their station, then doing any actual military stuff.
    What isn't odd when wars linger on for thousands of years.

It is however the idea that they live active lives, and a lot happends everyday, so combat, adventure, missions, etc etc, would happen at some point.

-----

And about ERP...

I think the best way to explain it, is that usually people find anyone thats attractive good enough.
    Lets say they have to need to be off-put, to not be romantically involved.

I on the other hand need to be interested, simply carnal pleasure or lust, doesn't do it for me.
    This means, sometimes I meet a weird tavern wench, that slips and falls, gets beer all over her, while the pub mocks her and laughs her out of the place, and suddenly I have a enormous urge to get romantically involved

Same with a sudden warrioress who has total devotion for combat, and doesn't even realize how hot she looks.

Or a mage, thats so emotionless, and methodical, I can't help to want to know how she would be in bed.

Anyways, random examples, all which never happened, and probably never will, yet to give a general idea.

---

Thanks for reading! Let me know if anyone has any interest!
    Last edited by AwsomeGuy; 11-09-2021 at 05:15 PM.