0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A Mysterious New World (AMNW)

Wolf of the Highlands
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, action
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

"Hey, could I get a copy of my profile. Could I get a level 4 ballistic vest, and AK-47 with a sling... an Acog scope, and fore grip... and a bayonet in it's sheath. I want extra full mags in the ballistic vest, and more ammo in a small hiking bag. I also want an M1911 with a laser and red dot, with extra mags also in the vest with more ammo in the bag. I also want a combat helmet, uh, made to accommodate my ears. I also want beef jerky and water." She rattled off what she wanted, "And what is my current account balance?"
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.
    The motto give: fortiorum fortia facta (made stronger and braver)

I say, let us all be fortiorum fortia facta.

Spoiler: I'm an Ajin! 

Spoiler: extra 

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

The desk clerc makes eye contact, ever so slightly, as with a light shove, a crate is pushed against your chest, from thin air. (Containing a duffle bag with 20 mags for the colt, and a hiking bag with 20 mags for the AK, 10 pounds of beef jerky, 10 gallons of water, and the rest.)

You however notice by hand, she slides a piece of paper towards you over the desk.

You notice the piece of paper contains some symbols, you can't make out, your name, oddly, the age of your body, not your date of birth, gender identification.
    This all takes a few lines on the top, you notice almost everything else is left blank.
    You do notice; Rank, participation and awards.
    You see 75% of the document is made to hold awards.

The second page holds your name with your account balance, it being on -2000c.
    Last edited by AwsomeGuy; 11-11-2021 at 09:19 PM.

Wolf of the Highlands
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

"Holly frick," She said, "Is this really negative?" she asked allowed, "Gosh, frick, I gotta get rid of all this debt."
    She dragged her create off to one side of the desk.
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

"So," Xavier asked when 'he' reached the desk. "How am I supposed to get started in this... place?"

Glancing around, he noticed a few getting modern guns....

"So, what happens if I die? Do I wind up in limbo someplace or do I just respawn here?"
    Last edited by Enigma; 11-11-2021 at 06:17 PM.
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

The desk clercs say nothing, something between a empty stare, and a piercing glance right through you.

"That up to the player." Says Gaia. "Your playstyle and method of interacting with the world is wholy up to you. Obviously we have implemented that doors will open to specific world, which you can travel towards, to find or make ways to further your goals. Do be sure to travel back before the door closes however. At the moment only one door is open, however there is an event scheduled not long from now, which will only last a limited time, so be sure to be ready for it!"

"Also quests are available at the desk, if you have absolutely no idea what to do, the quests are a good way to explore, or understand the world, however most quests are not available until you qualify for them. Accepting a quest, makes it known for all players, you are doing that quest, this can have both benefits and disadvantages."

"I am not a liberty to tell you what happeneds after death. You will have to experience that yourself, or find out yourself."

"Anything else?"
    Last edited by AwsomeGuy; 11-11-2021 at 09:22 PM.

Wolf of the Highlands
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

"Could I get some stem packs? Like fallout stem packs? Oh, and lockpicks, and a supresser." Dylen asked as they started to equip their gear, taking off their jean jacket to put on the vest, before putting the jacket back on, make sure to put the straps in the right places for the gun holster and bayonet sheath.

She looked around, finding others doing similar with leather, plate mail, what looked to be cybernetics, and more. Some had guns, other has swords or crossbows. There were even a small group with muskets, what appeared to be a mix of British redcoats and American minute men.

She continued to put things on until she was handed the other items she had requested

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

"Blood packs, together with a IV drip, can be handed out, however I must state that artificial blood packs, or many other items with similar effects, as medicine, drugs and chemicals, have a toxicity rating, if kept below a certain point, and not overused, the effects are slim. Therefore we would advise to craft or find your own, as those will not by default have any adverse effects, unless malcrafted."

"Lockpicks and a suppressor obviously are available, yet you'd have to request it at the desk, I can communicate with the desks, yet advanced requests, like putting in a order, and shipping it towards you, are things I am prohibited to do, yet it doesn't mean that if I find it necessary to forward information towards the desk, that couldn't happen by itself."
    Last edited by AwsomeGuy; 11-11-2021 at 09:23 PM.

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

"Anything else?"

"Yeah, what is the standard equipment for this world and how do I get it?"
    Last edited by Enigma; 11-11-2021 at 06:17 PM.
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

"Replicated standard equipment for the current portaled world are available, the current world could be seen as a normadic desert world, with technology that priors the industrial revolution, in certain areas."

"By law, I may only indulge information that could be seen or known from orbit. Anything about their habits, language, currency, or physiology, I'm not allowed to share, even disclosing a map from orbit is not allowed."

"Anything else?"
    Last edited by AwsomeGuy; 11-11-2021 at 09:25 PM.

Wolf of the Highlands
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Dylen step up to the desk again, requesting a medkit, suppressor, and lockpicks.

Her ears twitched at the mention of a desert climate and added a portable water condenser to the list as well as a desert camo tarp and binoculars.

"Is there anything that might be able to make me invisible? And can I also get a universal translator?" She added as well, if you had no way to talk to someone, it make understanding and negotiations difficult.
    Last edited by Highland Sniper; 11-11-2021 at 08:47 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast