3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

3 100.00%

0 0%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: A Mysterious New World (AMNW)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

"Artificial even in the digital world." Gaia explained. "That means we create no life here at the castle, obviously the other worlds have created life of their own, without our help."

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

"Someone needs to take a look at your code, Gaia," Xavier said, shaking his head. "We're in a room surrounded by NPCs but you want to claim there's no artificial life here."

"So, besides gear, can we get skills? It's not like I've ever used muskets or flintlocks before, they're unlike modern guns completely."

Xavier glanced down at the desk. "So can I get that gear I asked for, please?"
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

"NPC's are created as a artificial structure to server, if they have any conciousness or thought, thats merely a by product, they were not created for that, neither is it a problem if they do have life. The NPC's are created to serve the PC's in this experiment, which out them, they would have faced a very difficult trial. And I assure you, if a NPC asks to be relieved of their duties, we will comply." Says Gaia.

"They are far different from the creatures, we create without purpose, who can be seen as seeds from the grand A.I."

"There are no trainers, or databases you can access, all data that wasn't inputted by the players, has been restricted. You can however look at simple... 'Wikipedia' files, on the blueprints and use of the items."
    "Further more, to tread into greater detail, there are no free thinking NPC's in the castle, if NPC's find free will, they are given a life beyond the castle."

The desk clerc looks over, and spawns a crate with the items.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

*You hear a general announcement tone.*

Gaia's voice; "Adventures hello, as you might know in the real world it's now December, the grand A.I. has announced that there will be an event to celebrate! This event will last as long as the month itself."

"He also chose this portal, and only this portal, because it's the start of the event, as you might already know, it's home to super fauna, and once every event, this desert freezes over, and awakens a special event."

"There will be tons of smaller events going on, as the natives know about this phenomenon, and grandly celebrate it! As the month continues, so does the climate of the world, until it peaks at the end of the month. And the event will be over and decline accordingly."

"The main prize will be given towards them who find the origin of the event, there is also a secret mission, and prize!"

"Everyone will get a Ice-bell, as celebratory gift! So nobody leaves empty handed!"

"Happy adventuring!"

*Announcement ending tone.*

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I'm going to be completely honest with you guys.

The respect, and response time, is lacking.

I assume you don't mind me abandoning you.

Wolf of the Highlands
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, action
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Sorry.
    This happens to a lot of games. People get busy, check real quick, and then forget about it until someone else says something.

It's not that we don't respect you, it's that other things take presidanc. Like work.

Even if people don't forget, it's not uncommon for people to take a week or more to respond.

If you want to abandon it, fine. I wouldn't mind trying to carry on.
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.
    The motto give: fortiorum fortia facta (made stronger and braver)

I say, let us all be fortiorum fortia facta.

Spoiler: I'm an Ajin! 

Spoiler: extra 

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234