Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Soldiers without purpose. (SwP)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

A gallon of mineral water, dozen oranges, and a full bucket of vegetable soup, have found a cure for my headache.

It's just that none- is the way its usually written, at a lot of places. I have many suggestions in improving human writing, grammar and spelling, yet nobody will ever care.
    I usually try to dumb down my spelling and grammar, as a lot of people don't even remember or know the original meanings of words, and often even have discussions about the definition of words, against that of "online Wikipedia" type dictionarys, as apperently those are more right then history.

Ahem... Having said that, my writing is nore a urban simple minded version of whatever once was language.

And no, I don't believe in intelligent life in the universe, not now, not in the future, not ever.

And yes, -all- fantasy is usually based of true stories.
    Fantasy just usually means none-historically correct. Much like our history, and the unexisting zeppelins, or anything about something underground.
    Doesn't mean its fantasy, just that we believe it is.

And yes, you can call it human super fauna, yet in reality, it's just very old and argumented humanoids, I see evolution as something different.
    It's not like we ever had a decent super man in all of human history, except for jesus. Haha.

And yes, the idea is also about combining the cosmic energy with machines, hence the spoiler about super computers.
    And also argumenting humans with the gems mutational energy, etc etc
    And yes, the fact that probably all these mystic items have long long ago been used and stripped from the planet, just like our future generations will wonder what elder metals are, and how in the name of god, we were able to use a almost infinitely renewable and usuable resources till depletion is such a short time.
    And then nobody that even knows, will want to explain them they even layers their steaks with gold, and ate it.
    To the point they springled diamonds on their ice cream and ate it.
    Itts just not worth knowing, and its good for your sanity not to know.

And is that a insuation towards incest for your character? Hahah!
    Sounds like a complex and detailed character, I love it anyways

Take some extra time, I'm exhausted and am not in the mood to write anything today, so after I recover a bit more, I'll see towards writing a opening.

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

I guess I will see you in communication when you are rested enough and feel better, and we can start with roleplaying in writing. This time I will just respond to answer a few things.

It doesn't matter what we believe about there being intelligent life. The point from me is that we just don't know. We don't know there are not any creatures of intelligence among us of our own world. There is evidence now that we way underestimate capacities of animals around us, and some are really advanced. We close ourselves off when calling anything impossible. Fantasy is a way to open a part of ourselves a little. There are possibilities to explore.

There can very much be something that is the end of civilization, and any that are around to make sense of this civilization after that would have a hard time certainly understanding a great deal about it, including how it was messed up so fast with those here using things up of the world. And it may be a really good thing I don't know all the horrible things the elite rich are doing, in wasteful ways. What you have suggested is perverse and awful, I don't what they are doing.

I meant nothing about incest in what I wrote about my character. It was about having a lot of knowledge, as many people used to have, for familiarity with names of a good number of the ancestors. Yet if you think cousins being married and having children counts as incest I do not agree with that. Absolutely everyone still has regardless if they do not know it a paternal lineage and a maternal lineage, and their father would have his paternal lineage and maternal lineage, and their mother would have her paternal lineage and maternal lineage. I can explain this further if it wasn't understood.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Thank you for your msg,
    I have made a IC thread.

No, I know there isn't any intelligent life because I searched.
    I get proven everyday again there isn't any.

And yes, animals are much smarter then us, I frequently notice, how even cats are more sentient and concious then most people.

Yes, our world leaders are definitely total degenerates.

I don't think its wrong for cousins to get married, if they however get children, I do think thats incest.

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Well, if you are sure you know there is not any intelligent life, I can't say anything to you to show we do not know that, as you have searched thoroughly, while I have no idea what there is that could always be proving there is not any anywhere. That does seem to be contradicted if there are animals seen to be more intelligent than humans, which I wouldn't argue against. And I am not arguing for the intelligence of leaders.

How is it that incest is only defined by there being any children born? I never heard that being needed in any definition. And if you marry, or are married, and it is not with your mother, or grandmother, or daughter, or aunt or great aunt, and it is not another male, and if it is with a human, then it is with a cousin. Even if it is not a first cousin, it is any other n-th cousin, with n being any integer greater than one. And it could be once removed, twice removed, three times removed, four times removed, or more. In any case it would then be a cousin. You and I are cousins too. We just probably don't have a way to see how closely we are related. And I don't see it being incest just because it is a smaller number removed cousin. Incest is referring to sexual relationships with members in the immediate family much more closely related.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes, I agree animals are disgusted by us.

I was saying when people stopped traveling, and respecting people for who they are, and not where they come from, or what they do, made our society incest.

To be super direct.
    Obviously we are all family, yet we don't accept that, yet we don't mind fucking our cousins.

I do think judging that a person might not be worth anything to -YOUR- community, yet is a very amazing person as himself, might be a reason to not disallow him to date your family, instead of fucking your own family.

My point.

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Everyone, every being, has value. We are only evolved to the degree we should be with treating others according to their value, seeing that in them. Certainly those who make it too difficult for others disregarding their value still need to be dealt with, that this will not go on. Acceptance of diversity might be what you are meaning to speak of. That is important, but lack of it is not in itself what incest would mean.

There are these invasive posts in threads, like those are from a bot. Maybe the invasive posts can be deleted. Even if not we might continue the story and ignore that.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I once hear someone say something very interesting.

If a space dragon would land on our planet, the only thing we would think of, is attacking it, and then killing and harvesting it.
    Talking to it, wouldn't even be on the agenda.

Fist of all, I'm a incredibly chill person, and I never care about anything someone else does, unless it has a considerable impact on my life.
    So if you think I have any political agenda, stances or thoughts about this subjects, you are wrong.

Im simply playing the devils advocate, and taking the opposite view of whoever I'm talking to, taking offense, means your are simply debating yourself.

And yes, after both the stories are abandoned, I do not mind deleting them.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

You willing to accept another into this RP?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Of course, feel free to just post in the IC thread, or inquire how to, in this one.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AwsomeGuy View Post
    Of course, feel free to just post in the IC thread, or inquire how to, in this one.
    No character sheets? What about pictures and things like that? Checking out the IC thread

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast