Whatever needs to be known from the game you are using as basis for your part of the roleplaying you will need to say, as I have yet not looked at it and know almost nothing about it. My perspective is only in writing according to the story, with this military setting and whatever use of fantasy might come into it.

My character Stony came only from a simple village of the people native here beyond the base, with a very long presence going back much further than a thousand years, he would not have come with any vehicle. Much of what Stony knows is from life with his people of that village. So he is not familiar with some mannerisms seen at the base.

What I saw posted that one time was like something from a bot, with a link showing the word "sex" in bold as a link right in the front with various figures as letters after it for a link. Administrators then dealt with deleting those, about three posts in a row in the in-character thread for this, and in other threads that I noticed. I only spoke of it to you in a post before they had deleted them, in case it might be up to you, who started that thread for us. I will gladly go on without more attention to that. And I was not aware of real political discussion, but anything relevant to the setting of the story might come up for some discussion.