Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Soldiers without purpose. (SwP)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Indeed, no sheets, pictures are optional, for myself, it isn't that I didn't want to, simplicity, just made me.

The idea is that the story gains more momentum over time.
    The IC thread should be a tiny fragment of the world and story, yet over time, the involvement and impact, will accumulat.
    Hence why it looks silly.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AwsomeGuy View Post
    Indeed, no sheets, pictures are optional, for myself, it isn't that I didn't want to, simplicity, just made me.

The idea is that the story gains more momentum over time.
    The IC thread should be a tiny fragment of the world and story, yet over time, the involvement and impact, will accumulat.
    Hence why it looks silly.
    I didn't think it looked silly. I just happen to be a visual thinker. And so I am just considering what type of character to bring into the picture.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I understand, and the RP is kind of silly, it's definitely my worst work ever.

However, if it keeps going it has great potential.
    It isn't intended to be a slice of life, or as vanilla as it's now, if you understood what the idea of the RP is.

It should become cascading cataclystic, thats why it's nice.

I think its a backend or front end thing, forming the visual comes last for me.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

I understand, and the RP is kind of silly, it's definitely my worst work ever.

However, if it keeps going it has great potential.
    It isn't intended to be a slice of life, or as vanilla as it's now, if you understood what the idea of the RP is.

It should become cascading cataclystic, thats why it's nice.

I think its a backend or front end thing, forming the visual comes last for me.
    Ah, but I am going to need know where everyone is and what the academy looks like. Right now the IC is suffering from "White room syndrome" where everything is happening in a white vacuum. Then I can go ahead and get something started.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Outside:

Outside bio domes:

Academy entrance

Main hallway:

Center room:

Hallways:

Bedrooms:

Classrooms:

Stairs:

Ball room

[IMG][/IMG]

Selphie:

Ivern:

Quarts:

Nation's leader Cid:

Last edited by AwsomeGuy; 12-03-2021 at 03:31 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I'm a concept artist, so usually I create content before it gets produced or created.

Hence why usually everything I do, is either text, or not even that

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

I'm a concept artist, so usually I create content before it gets produced or created.

Hence why usually everything I do, is either text, or not even that
    I understand.

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

I once hear someone say something very interesting.

If a space dragon would land on our planet, the only thing we would think of, is attacking it, and then killing and harvesting it.
    Talking to it, wouldn't even be on the agenda.

Fist of all, I'm a incredibly chill person, and I never care about anything someone else does, unless it has a considerable impact on my life.
    So if you think I have any political agenda, stances or thoughts about this subjects, you are wrong.

Im simply playing the devils advocate, and taking the opposite view of whoever I'm talking to, taking offense, means your are simply debating yourself.

And yes, after both the stories are abandoned, I do not mind deleting them.
    I would agree there should be communication attempted with any new being encountered. Why do you say something for if I think you have some political agenda? I was not thinking about that at all. I was not talking about deleting the story (or stories?), there had been an invasive poster not me or you, and seemingly a bot, posting links through a few posts on our thread, suggesting "sex", and I noticed the same poster putting links like that in other threads on this forum site. You might have missed those, those have been deleted, but they were there when I mentioned deleting them if possible, thinking you had seen them too. No need to delete this story, or another, at all.

Now that you show images for the story, I see it does suggest futuristic scenes on this island that as I see it defy credibility in this world with war between countries including this island generally for a thousand years already. Resources would surely be strained for having that.

You could be straightforward about it. That's the way the game this was based on depicts it, right?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Well, as the game says, there is usually only one of these bases per country, that literally is the only facility that trains officers, everything else would simply be for soldiers.

Further more, yes, in the game, even owning a car would make you of the elite of the world, and I mean -any- driving car.

In these thousands of years their investment in the war has gone into these facilities, as its the collection of everything they have and know, in a base.

Idk about any of the sex posts and stuff, I suggest we let all those political and emotional drama behind us

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Also in the game this and one other are the only functioning bases, this one being the best, and the other one, a more... Traditional facility,

Basically all the free worlds resources pooled together to build these two bases, one traditional, and another eccentric.

To train... As you might call it, super humans, just not with anything else besides normal training.

If you'd research, you'd see many of these facilities have already been build in china.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast