Greetings to whoever is reading this! Before I jump in, here's a little information about myself:
•I understand people have real lives and can become quite busy so I will never bug you, but I ask you to communicate with me if you aren't going to be around. I will do the same for you.
•I write in third person POV and prefer past tense
•I absolutely will not write in first person or action RP (ex: /he laughed at the way she stumbled over seemingly nothing/ are you okay?)
•I consider myself fairly literally with a my replies ranging from 500-1k+ so I'm looking for individuals who match my energy
•I love brainstorming so if you want a dominant woman for your submissive guy, feel free to message me still! Nothing is set in stone and I'm quite flexible when it comes to plotting.

I am looking for a submissive man for my strong, independent female muse who prefers to take charge and be in control. This goes beyond the bedroom. She is an independent thinker who is stubborn when anyone even hints at her being unable to do something. This does not mean your male muse can't stand his ground outside of the bedroom though! I would prefer a male muse partner who ISN'T submissive 24/7. MC won't be interested in guys who cannot think for themselves.

I am a sucker for angst and fluff. I'm interested in worlbuilding with our muses being in this for the long haul (and you and I can become long term RP partners!)

MC= []
YC = {}
(these are subject to change if you so desire! Remember, I'm flexible!

OPTION 1: Cementery Lurkers (vampire x human)
[Muse A] awakes from a deep slumber. Did she think it was a solid month or two? Yeah. Did she expect it to be 150 years later? Absolutely not. [Muse A] quickly realizes she sticks out like a sore thumb. What the hell is a cellphone and why are there little moving pictures in the tiny box? Did witches get exposed? [Muse A] decides to hide out in a local cemetery. She spends six months gathering up as much information as possible, but as the hot summer days give way to cool autumn weather, she sees more and more locals lurking about in the cementary because of Halloween. It irks her to no end, especially {Muse B} who dresses in all black with hair covering his face. She can't see his features but she knows he's gawking at her and it's starting to pose her off. Little did she know that {Muse B}'s father is a vampire hunter and taught him from a young age how to spot a vampire.

OPTION 2: Status Quo Be Damned (human x juman / can easily change their species of so desired)
[Muse A] is about to graduate with a BS in Sociology. The only thing between her and her degree was her capstone research project. [Muse A] put it off for as long as possible, but fall semester 2021 is the very last semester she can do it. She decides to do it on gender roles and those who do not follow them. {Muse B} seems like the perfect candidate so she decides to bluntly ask him if he would be her test subject for her capstone, albeit not giving away too many details. {Muse B} majors in a social science too so they've seen each other over the years in the Arts & Science building on campus, particularly the nice study area on the third floor that overlooks the student union and courtyard. They have mutual friends so they've spoken several times. [Muse A] can't think of anyone else to better ask for help from. {Muse B} is short, dresses however he wants, does his makeup, and is unapologetically himself. He always insisted (as Muse A has overheard him say) that his gender expression does not say anything about him besides the fact he likes makeup and the color lilac. {Muse B} reluctantly agrees to help and their first meeting will to discuss the project is today.

important note: gender expression does not equal gender identity or sexual/romantic orientations. YC can be cis, trans, bi, pan, or straight and that is completely fine! He just has to be into dominant women.

Yes:
+spanking
+toys
+strap ons
+edging
+semi-public teasing
+dirty talk
+light humiliation
+nipple play
+light bindage
+fingering
+fun outfits (thigh highs, knee highs, short shorts, skirts, lingerie, clothes made out of silk/lace, crop tops)

No:
•furries
•age play
•incest
•non-con/rape
•bodily fluids that ARE NOT cum and spit
•fisting
•wax play

there's more to these lists, but I can't remember so we can always discuss kinks and whatnot later on.

If you have submissive guy and you like the sound of this post, please send me a PM so we can further discuss this! Thank you!​