Thread: Rat's Roleplay Roundup

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Recruiting Rat's Roleplay Roundup

Hello hello! Thank you for swinging by. To cut straight to the chase, I'm both new to the site and back to roleplaying after quite a bit of a hiatus. But hopefully I'll give you a good enough grasp of what I'm about:

Spoiler: ABOUT ME 

Spoiler: ABOUT YOU 

Spoiler: PLOTS 

Spoiler: PAIRINGS 

So, yeah! I know things are still a bit sparse, but they're definitely improved I'd say! So please, reach out, say hi, and I look forward to writing with you!
    Last edited by upscalerat; 09-13-2022 at 11:32 PM. Reason: Added a rule

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Hi there. And welcome to this site. I found it a little more than a year ago, looking for any kind of roleplaying I could find, and was glad to find this that would depend on my writing. I am really into fantasy. I can really come up with things. I also have time for it if you engage with me in roleplay writing as there is not anything involving me here that was ongoing, now. And I would chat out of character, and listen to your ideas, as I can incorporate more, and don't expect roleplaying here to be all from just my writing. So I am accommodating. I hope none of this or anything about me is disappointing, and you let me know you are interested, and if so we would get started.

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Bump bump bump!

Been a while. I had some things going for a while, but a number of them have ended for a number of reasons. Also, I had computer troubles for a while. But that's fixed!

I'll be busy for the next couple of weeks, but I'd still love to set something up with someone to look forward to for when I return! Might give that OP a solid update, too. So, yeah! please reach out!

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

I like the one we were roleplaying and want that to continue, I have ideas for it, and hope you contribute things you think of to that still. If you think you like another storyline to work with, we can talk about that, still.

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

I don't mean to give the wrong impression, Godly- I'm still invested in our roleplay! I'm just also looking for some more as well is all.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

I've been out of the mix for quite a time, wouldn't mind starting fresh with a new partner.

Looking at your pairings I'll say I play good demons/djinn/darker faeries, the immortal turning towards the mortal ken for distraction, inspiration, or amusement. Tricksters and schemers every one. I also enjoy pirates, Arrgh! I've got a standing character who's always a seafarer of some sort, with the worst luck any person is allowed to posses, always stumbling into the wrong places at the wrong times and getting roped into others cockamamie causes.

Spoiler: Favorite Quotes(Changed Monthly) 

Damonique and Natora, Joshua and Jessica, over a million words strong and the story goes on and on and on.....

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Sounds like a fun character! Want to shoot me a PM so we can put together a plot? Or if you're trying to play a different character, just say as much- I'm sure we can hack something together either way!