Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New name.... and starting over

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Default New name.... and starting over

After a long break, due to private circumstances. and moving on to a better job in which I feel happier than ever, I've also decided, to take a whole new step in RP, I'm going to start all over again, making ideas and concocting plots, and therefore looking for partners to play with both in PM and just public.

RP ideas

coming soon

What I love.

romance.
    Vampires and demons.
    Slaves and torture.
    Wolves.
    anime.
    and much more.

I have dyslexia, so you have to be patient with me, have different spelling programs and try to type as large as possible.

I can play both male and female, but my preference is to play female, and I may be able to play multiple characters.

I know I've neglected people I played with, and she didn't hear from me, but here I have reasons for what I prefer to keep private, and hope people understand, for this choice, that I keep it private too
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Blue blood Open

On a dark night after she got home from work, Anna walks home from work, it is a cold and dark night, some lanterns flicker and one of them shows only a small twilight of light, through the dark streets.

Allysa stops for a moment when she feels a newspaper against her cold legs, she stares at it for a moment and then sees the large bold letters on the front page ... "6th young woman found dead" she bends down and picks up the newspaper and looked at the article and shake her head for a moment as she reads the words vampire, and sigh for a moment "People and their fantasies, just a minute and they will end up just like Miss Baldeck, in our deranged department" she mumbles to herself and tosses the newspaper into a trash can, and continues towards the dark park ... the only place, which is currently dark, not provided with good light, to walk through it safely, but she still chose this route

(Allysa is a young woman, with rare blood, at least for vampires she is very rare, her blood smells strong and will drive any vampire if this exists in the world completely crazy ... but Anna does not believe in these fairy tales, she will quickly withdraw to that?)
    Last edited by Malyka; 06-27-2022 at 10:13 AM.
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Experiment 101 *ErrOR*
    Open

Allysa Dropped down to Earth years ago, something she doesn't know, only a scientist and the head of the lab knows she's not from Earth and has also been ordered to keep this a secret from Allysa and the other at all times, the all they know is that she is unique and that she can do things with her mind.

I'm looking for someone to play the head of the lab.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

up

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

So I see you really want to play a character named Allysa. Either case is interesting, what is encountered is supernatural or exotic, and I see possibilities of introducing lots of elements of fantasy I can and would think of with that.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes i Really love that name, and im open for a lot of things

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

I do kind of wonder, as you start new with a new name, what name you used here previously. Without knowing it I might just wonder if I interacted with you at all before. For possible roleplay, I want a whole lot to use fantasy freely. I can have exotic background for your Allysa character you will roleplay, I would really like to bring in immortal beings I introduce, which can be really distinct, though I bring in familiar concepts from classical sources. And I will like bringing in creatures that are not human, such as wolves and other creatures.

What would you think about the Allysa character coming from a line that included many wizards? This can bring in connection to supernatural things and places.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

My last name was pippuuu

And an immortal character seems like a lot of fun to play with, and experience a whole story with that.

Concerns Allysa coming from a wizard line..... can be very interesting and also quite exciting, and it can go many ways regarding a fun role play

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Malyka View Post
    My last name was pippuuu

And an immortal character seems like a lot of fun to play with, and experience a whole story with that.

Concerns Allysa coming from a wizard line..... can be very interesting and also quite exciting, and it can go many ways regarding a fun role play
    I think I do remember there was some communication I had with you or to you previously, I don't think we roleplayed in a thread together before though.

I have some story ideas forming to start with, for this. We might have Allysa in a school, some accident happens, I think it can be in a science lab where a student accidentally creates a noxious gas from an unintended mixture, and Allysa has to be seen by a nurse. The nurse gets a sample of blood from Allysa, and sees there is something seriously unusual about it. Without Allysa knowing, authorities are notified, and agents from a secret department, dealing with people of a very strange blood type that are monitored and observed, carefully follow her.

We might have Allysa not knowing much about her wizard lineage, but she can have a father who knows a great deal about it. When Allysa starts to figure out that there are some unknown people observing her, or she notices when she is followed, she would go to her father, who can have answers for her. He would have knowledge of how to deal with the issue. Here, there can be help from an immortal being.

I still will like some descriptions you give of Allysa, including her personality.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

You have my entire attention! love it!.

Maybe Allysa herself once experienced strange things, but did not dare to say anything to her father, because their relationship is very bad?

Allysa is a cheerful young lady who prefers to be alone and often has her nose in the books, or behind the computer, she can be very stubborn.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast