Thread: Request for a partner this time

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Default Request for a partner this time

I think I will have to say I am sorry, with having posted for a partner before, and then when there were later responses when it was an older thread when I saw many posts of more recent threads pushing it further back so I did not check it frequently, and without notifications that should be set up for it, I was missing them when I should have responded to them immediately. I really will try harder to check and respond quickly to any answering here.

I love writing for roleplaying with another, and I get many ideas for it as I go along. So I request a roleplaying partner to join me for that. I would try a general roleplaying thread in the forum for Fantasy, but the only threads I have managed to start and have going with any are still just the one on one roleplaying threads, and not other threads I tried. It would still be fantasy, and depending on the characters it could be romantic roleplaying, if it is seen desirable by each playing. It would be more primitive than a modern-day setting for it, but with magic or supernatural elements to it. I really get into roleplaying for such writing. Can I have any interested respond with their input of ideas for something for it to work on with me?

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

If you’re having trouble keeping up with your threads, you can use the subscription feature - in the thread bar (between the thread title and the first post) you should see an option for “Thread Tools”. Click this and then select “subscribe to thread”.

You can then view your subscribed threads all at once using the “Quick Links” button just below the site banner and selecting “Subscribed Threads”. This will then show you all of the threads you’ve subscribed to, and threads with new posts will be shown in bold. The Quick Links also has a “Today’s Posts” option which will give you a summary of new posts on all forum threads.
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.