Page 1 of 484 12351 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Stockholm Syndrome (NoviDome x Larson and zoe)

March Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Horror [M] Stockholm Syndrome (NoviDome x Larson and zoe)

"God dammit," Jim muttered through tightly clenched teeth. His back was pressed against the brick wall of the narrow alley he was in: thank God for Amsterdam's ancient city planning. He glanced around the side of the garbage container he had thrown himself behind skittishly, his arm still tightly wrapped around the neck of to the museum guard he had taken as his human shield. He took a sharp breath of the cold night air and pricked up his ears. He could hear sirens and shouts in the distance, and they only added to his already skyrocketing stress levels. This wasn't how this was supposed to go. Not at all.

The last few minutes kept replaying in his head, but he tried to force them out. He couldn't dwell on that right now, as exhausted and gutted as he might be. He needed to focus on getting out of this alive. It was only then that he started to realise the man he was holding onto so tightly hadn't moved at all in over a minute. He glanced down at his face, and felt his heart sink at the sickly purple colour. Gods, had he... Was he dead?! Jim let go of him with a soft cry, and pushed the man's body off of him. He stared at his chest in shock. He wasn't breathing. He had killed him. He had fucked everything up, and now as the cherry on top, he had killed a man. What an absolute shit show.

He grabbed two fist-fulls of his dirty blond hair and wanted to scream, but he couldn't give himself away. So instead he banged his forehead against the brick wall and slammed his fist into the rough stone over and over until his knuckles were bloodied. After a couple of moments he let out a trembling sigh, cradling his bleeding hand in his lap.
    "Come on, Jimmy," he muttered to himself, breathing heavily. "Get out of here." He slowly turned his head and looked at the dead body beside him. He briefly closed his eyes as he cursed under his breath, and then forced himself to stand up. He grabbed the man's shoulders and started dragging him out of the alley, towards one of Amsterdam's many canals. Luckily this one wasn't as crowded: he couldn't see anybody in the dim moonlight. For lack of a better option he hurriedly pulled the guard out of the shadows and shoved him over the edge, watching the body drop into the water with an agonisingly loud splash.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Bayleigh, a Twenty-Three year old woman had just walked out into the alley way. She had just gotten into a huge fight with her brother and was told that she never wanted around anymore. She then heard a loud ruckus and frowned, wiping her eyes as she walked deeper in.

There she saw a man dragging a body. Had she just whiteness a murder. She moved her dark brown hair out of her face and wiped her green eyes. She couldn't hear the own sound of her heavy breathing as all she could hear was her heart pounding in her ears.

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jim watched, trembling, until there was no trace left of the body except some bubbles disturbing the surface of the canal. The reflection of the moon slowly regained its proper form as the water settled. It seemed surreal that a life could end so abruptly and unspectacularly, just... just like... - no. He couldn't allow himself to think about that.

He released the breath he had been holding and took a couple of steps backwards. He ran his bloody hand through his hair and turned around to run away, but froze in his tracks when he saw a young woman standing in the alley, staring at him. He stared back at her, knowing that at best, he looked like a mess. His black clothes were ruffled and dirty, his boots were beat, and there was blood in his hair now. At worst, he looked like a murderer. He didn't know what she had seen. He slowly reached for the knife strapped to his belt.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Bayleigh froze up and saw the man had noticed her. Her breathing instantly picked up. He had seen her. She could run, always run. She gulped and her eyes followed his hand to his knife. She felt a tightening in her throat before she managed to choke out.

"No, no, no! I didn't see anything!" She said in a panic before she started to back up. "I swear, I can't even really see your face so I have no description to give to anyone!" She said and then felt her eyes fill with fresh tears.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"Shit," Jim growled, grasping his knife. She'd seen him, otherwise she wouldn't have tried to tell him she hadn't. He wanted nothing more than to let her go, but there was no way he could. He'd fucked up enough tonight, and he wasn't about to add 'letting a witness get away' to the list.

When she took her next step back, he drew the knife and sprinted towards her. As soon as she was within reach, he grabbed her hair and pulled her towards him. He pressed her against the brick wall and put the knife to her throat. "Don't make a sound," he hissed at her glancing towards the street on the other side of the alley as he heard more sirens.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Bayleigh was just about to run before she was grabbed. As she was pinned to the wall she started to cry silently. Her eyes searched his as if begging to be let go. She sniffled and tried to put her hands on his chest to try and push him away.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He aptly twisted her hands away from him with a warning growl. "Don't try anything, or you'll be the second body in that canal," he muttered, touching the cold blade of the knife to her throat. In truth, he had no intention of killing a second person today. He didn't think he'd have the stomach for it. But she didn't need to know that.

Once the sirens seemed to pass, he glanced at the street again. "Do you have a car?"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She looked at him and shook her head. "No, I walked...." She cried and then started to cry softly, not too loudly. "Please let me go. I promise I won't tell anything." She said and then tried to move his leg slightly with her foot. "I have money i can give you."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He kicked her foot back. "Shut up! I don't give a shit about your money!" he yelled as best he could with a hushed voice. He looked around again and growled in frustration. He hadn't thought this through at all. What on earth was he going to do with her?! He was sure the safe house he'd stayed at before was swarming with police at this point. "Where do you live?" he asked her, putting more pressure on the knife.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She let out a small cry of pain and put her arms in her face to cover it. "That wouldn't be the best place to take me. My brother is there." She said and then decided she would try her luck and started to cry loudly. "Somebody help!" She cried out and tried to kick at him.

Page 1 of 484 12351 ... LastLast