Page 165 of 484 FirstFirst ... 115163164165166167215 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 4837

Thread: [M] Stockholm Syndrome (NoviDome x Larson and zoe)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Callie frowned a little and looked at him with a chuckle. "Excellent....." He said and suddenly shoved Callie to the ground before giving her a small kick in the abdomen. "Your first task is to kill her." He said and handed him the knife. "Go ahead. Prove your loyalty."

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jim took the knife with a slightly confused expression. Gods, he was so tired of this world... the lying, the double crossing, the violence, the 'loyalty'... He was having none of it. Dustin should not have given a man with a death wish whose girlfriend's death he helped orchestrate a knife. He gave Callie a sympathetic look before throwing himself onto Dustin and burying the knife into his throat.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Callie watched Jim with a shocked expression on her face and went to get up to help him, but at the moment she was in too much pain to do so. She watched as Dustin let put a loud yell. She then let out her own cry of pain as Dustin's buddy suddenly stabbed her in the middle of her leg.

Dustin gasped and tried to fight him off, but it was no use, not with his lungs and throat filling with blood. He came to a standstill and fell down to the ground.

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

As soon as Dustin collapsed, Jim let go of him and whirled around, pulling the knife back out. He charged at his partner and tackled him to the ground, getting him off of Callie. He raised the knife and stabbed the man over and over, his growls gradually turning into rage-filled yelling.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Callie let out another yell of pain as the knife came forcefully our of her and she started to tremble in pain. Next thing she knew was that she heard the harsh yells that came from Jim as she stabbed the guy to death. It was over. Was it over? She wondered and then started to play out again what had happened to her over the days and now adding this to it. "A-Are y-you o-okay?"

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jim sat on top of Dustin's partner, breathing heavily as he stared down at the bloody mess he had left of the man's chest. He slowly dropped the knife and ran his hands through his hair, shaking his head.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Callie frowned and despite of her bleeding leg, her motherly type instincts kicked in. She slowly got up and went over to him, practically dragging herself. She grabbed the knife off the ground and slid it into her pocket before looking at him. "Hey, its okay..... Look at me. You did it. They would have killed us both."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jim took a shaking breath and looked at her, his face splattered with blood. "...Is your baby okay?" he whispered.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Callie looked at him and blinked a little. She then looked down at her stomach, lifting her shirt a little, seeing a small bruise. "I honestly don't know." She said and then slowly leaned her down and took the bottom of her shirt as a cloth to start wiping the blood from his face. "You know, I never had to do this with Kirs." She said with a small laugh. "This is quite different. Are you hurt?" She asked and tried to look him over, despite the pain she was in.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He shook his head slowly, comforted by her touch. "No, I... I don't think so. But you are," he murmured, and looked at her leg. "You need help."

Page 165 of 484 FirstFirst ... 115163164165166167215 ... LastLast