Page 178 of 484 FirstFirst ... 128176177178179180228 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 4837

Thread: [M] Stockholm Syndrome (NoviDome x Larson and zoe)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Mazy nodded and went out to her car and sighed a little. "Okay Frank. Its done. We know now that she is here. Time to go speak with the new boss."

Callie smiled and blew on her baby's stomach. "I get you. I get you." She said in between blows before letting out a small yawn. "You know, I think you are gonna be a little trouble maker in a year or two."

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jim closed and locked the door before heading back to the bedroom. He knocked on the door before stepping inside, and smiled when he saw Callie and Bae together. "She's gone, Callie."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Callie smiled and nodded her head. "Thank you Jim." She said and smiled as Bae let out a yawn and started to close her eyes. "Can you put her in the basset?" She asked him and then looked at him. "Hey, can we do a little experiment? I know you said its hard for you to talk about yourself, but I read something online that helps guys and I wanted to know if we could try?"

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jim took Bae into his arms and brought her to the nursery. "...I trust you, what is it?"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Callie smiled and looked at him. "A back rub." She told him slowly as she chickened out of what she really wanted to do. She really just wanted to kiss him and not stop, but knew it would be wrong to do that to him so she decided to be honest and back rubs did help some people.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Once he'd put Bae down, he looked at her. "...A back rub? I mean, I'm not going to say no, but what's that supposed to do?"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Callie smiled and looked at him. "Relax you." She said and then went to sit on her knees. "Come on. Shirt off!" She said and waited on him. "Then when I ask you something it will help you think through what you want to say." She said and then began to smile.

Mazy frowned a little at Frank. "How did we get wrapped up in all of this crap? Oh thats right. Our Son is holding us for ransome. And what I wanna know is how he ended up working for Gangs! If his stupid leader hadn't been murdered he wouldn't be after his sister right now."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jim smiled a little and did as she said. "All right... You're the boss." He lay down next to her, resting his head on his arms.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Callie smiled and then clapped her hands. "I've never been the boss before." She said and then started to rub his shoulders, slowly moving down his back then up again. "Okay. Let's start easy. Tell me about your Mom." She said to him softly then gave his shoulder a small kiss.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He let out a soft sigh at her touch, and smiled when she kissed his shoulder. He felt a strong urge to sit up and kiss her, but did nothing with it. He had promised he'd respect her wishes. So he stayed still, and thought her question over for a moment. "...My mom meant well. But she and my dad both were-... or are, as far as I know... raging alcoholics. Never really took care of us."

Page 178 of 484 FirstFirst ... 128176177178179180228 ... LastLast