Page 187 of 484 FirstFirst ... 137185186187188189237 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 4837

Thread: [M] Stockholm Syndrome (NoviDome x Larson and zoe)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Callie smiled and returned the kiss. "I know i am, but sitting here i don't think I am pushing myself. Maybe we couldn't have not had our little session though.... I pushed myself to the limit then." She admitted to him slowly. "But I wanted to make you happy and tend to your needs." She told him and then yawned again. "Hey, speaking of everything. Are we going to sleep in bed together or in our own beds?"

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He nodded slowly and stroked her cheek apologetically. "Where we sleep is completely up to you. No questions asked."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Callie sighed and slowly took his hand off of her face. "Look, I know you are being sweet, but I'm not your dictator. Stop making me that. Where do you want to sleep? What would make YOU happy?" She asked him slowly and stroked his cheek. "YOU get to choose this."

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He looked down. "...On one condition. Will you promise me that if there's anything, ever, no matter how small, that you're uncomfortable with, you will tell me? I'm not trying to make you a dictator. I'm trying to make you happy."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Callie nodded her head and then sniffled a little. She then stood up, backing up a bit. "I promise..... This is making me uncomfortable...." She said and started to cry. "W-Why are you so determined to make me happy? Why am I so determined to make you happy? We hated eachother......" She said and then started to walk off to the bedroom. "And it may just be my hormones. And I LOVE you.... I didn't tell Kris I loved him for years....." She said and stopped at the bedroom door. "And I just feel like I'm on a roller-coaster...."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jim's eyes widened when she got upset, and when she said she loved him he froze completely. So he'd heard those words on her tongue correctly before. "Hey, hey," he said softly and went over to her, gently laying his hands on her shoulders. "Take a breath, Callie, it's all right..."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Callie sniffled and slowly calmed down. "I love you, Jim....." She said and then let out another sniffle. "M-More than I loved Kris....." She said and then turned to face him. "Thats why I want you happy. Now why do you want me happy?"

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"Don't," he said softly when she spoke about Kris. He bit his lips and pulled her into a hug, swaying her gently. He wanted to say he loved her back, but he kept seeing Bayleigh's face in his mind and he couldn't bring himself to say it. He felt guilty. Like he'd be betraying Bayleigh. "...Because you deserve it," he murmured instead, and kissed her hair. "You're an amazing person. You're so strong, and kind, and... you've been through so much."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Callie sniffled when she was told to not say anything else. Though when he didn't say it back, she felt humiliated. He didn't love her back. How on earth had she been so stupid as to try to love again. She didn't say anything else and kinda went into a depressed state of mind again. She then slowly pulled away from him hug and looked up at him with sad eyes. "H-How much longer till supper?" She asked him and then wiped her eyes a little bit. "Y-You don't love me back......."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jim's heart sank to his toes and he looked away, running a hand through his hair. All he wanted to do was tell her she was wrong, because he did love her, he truly did. It was just too difficult to say. His mind wouldn't let him. He would see Bayleigh crying and yelling at him, screaming how could he, how could he forget her and fall in love with the woman who had killed her. He started to shake a little and leaned his elbows on the counter, putting his head between them.

Page 187 of 484 FirstFirst ... 137185186187188189237 ... LastLast