Page 19 of 484 FirstFirst ... 171819202169 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Stockholm Syndrome (NoviDome x Larson and zoe)

March Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jim stood up and headed to the coat rack to retrieve her phone. "Does he live here? Does he have a car?"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She frowned and looked at him. "Oh no. We are not bringing my brother into this." She said in a stern tone and shook her head side to side.

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"You said you wanted to help, right? To get out of here? This is how we do that," he said, pulling out her phone and turning it on.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She frowned and looked at him. "What do you even have planned?" She asked him slowly, not liking the fact that she couldn't get her phone from him.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He looked at her and held up her phone for her, but kept it out of her reach. "You call your brother. You ask him to come pick you up from here with his car. You smuggle me into his car. We get the fuck out of here. Preferably into some country that isn't best friends with The Netherlands."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She frowned and looked at him with a glare. "That will never work! You know if you had half a brain cell you wouldn't have killed that man in the first place! And you better be glad I didn't turn you in because you would have been so screwed if I had!"

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jim frowned and walked over to her, pocketing her phone. He took out his knife and bent down, touching the knife to her neck. "You don't know shit," he muttered through clenched teeth. "You said you wanted to help. This will work. Just do as I say."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She frowned and looked up at him. "You really think that will scare me. You haven't actually hurt me yet." She said a very annoyed voice. "Like I said, you suck at this whole kidnapper thing. I have no clue how you actually managed to kill someone."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jim felt white hot rage boiling up inside him. He'd never meant to kill that man. He'd never meant to fuck up as much as he had. Who the hell was she to judge him?! He knew damn well how much of a screw-up he was, but hearing her say it made him furious to the point where his vision got blurry. "Oh, you want me to hurt you?" he said, hardly above a whisper. He pulled his hand back and jammed his knife into her shoulder, and immediately pressed his other hand down on her mouth to smother her screams.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She let out a very loud scream of pain and tried to move away from him. Though that was nearly impossible with her being tied up. She started to cry as she felt the pain shoot through her shoulders before started to started to try and beg for him to take it out of her.

Page 19 of 484 FirstFirst ... 171819202169 ... LastLast