Page 20 of 484 FirstFirst ... 181920212270 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Stockholm Syndrome (NoviDome x Larson and zoe)

March Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He kept her mouth covered and leaned in closer so his face was just hovering over hers. "Don't fucking try to call my bluff again," he muttered before pulling the knife back. "Are you going to do as I say now or do you need more convincing?" he asked, holding it up again.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She frowned and looked at him. Her eyes then looked to the knife as it raised back up, causing her to let out another muffled scream and cry harder because she shook her head and closed her eyes. She soon felt her arm and back start to get wet from her blood.

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"Nod if you're going to do as I say," he said, keeping the knife raised threateningly. "That includes keeping silent."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She slowly opened her eyes to look at him before she slowly nodded her head. She sniffled and the began calm down just slightly. Though she kept her eyes on the knife as she shook.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He nodded slowly, deliberately. He then raised his eyebrows at her expectantly as he pulled back and took his hand off of her mouth. "Message understood?" he asked coldly.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She nodded her head again and started to cry softly. "It hurts....." She said slowly and looked at the bloody knife. "I'm sorry...." She whispered to him and started to cough a little.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He sighed softly and nodded. "...I'm going to get you some bandages. Don't move a muscle," he said, pointing the tip of the knife at her before heading into the bathroom.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She nodded her head and just cried the whole time he was gone. She looked at the ceiling starting to think in her head what on earth he could be doing to her within the next ten minutes.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jim rinsed the knife and his hands in the sink before looking for a first aid kit. Luckily he found one in the cabinet under the sink and he took it back to Bayleigh. His mind was still filled with adrenaline, but not so much rage anymore. Seeing her finally listen to him was a relief. In complete silence, he sat down on the bed with her and pulled her shirt aside to inspect the wound. He stood by what he did, and would do it again, but he needed her. She - or more specifically, her brother - was his ticket out of here. He couldn't let her bleed out.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She sniffled and then watched him before trying to moce as she was in pain. "Ow it hurts..." She said and looked at him with fear in her eyes. "I'll do whatever you want and then I want you to leave me the hell alone..."

Page 20 of 484 FirstFirst ... 181920212270 ... LastLast