Page 24 of 484 FirstFirst ... 222324252674 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Stockholm Syndrome (NoviDome x Larson and zoe)

March Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"Sure you are. Come on, let's go grab your stuff," he said to Bayleigh and opened the car door for her. He didn't trust her to go alone, and he knew with her shoulder she'd probably need help. He pulled up his mask and got out of the car with her.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She nodded her head and slowly got out before following her brother up to the room and waited on him to unlock the door. She then sniffled a little and walked to her room and closed it behind them once they were in. She then grabbed her bag and started to slowly pack it up, not even saying one word.

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jim pulled out his knife and leaned against the closed door. "Hurry up. We need to get out of here."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She looked at his knife and whimpered a little before packing faster. Once she was done, she looked at him and threw the bag over her shoulder before covering her mouth to silence her cry of pain. She then started to walk to the door again. "Come on Marc. Let's get going." She said and opened her door. "Okay, I'm ready to go." She said to her brother slowly.

Jody nodded and glared at her. "Whore. Your Uber will be here in five minutes." He said and then looked at Jim. "Don't say i didn't warn you about her."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jim took the bag from her so she wouldn't hurt herself more and give them away. "...No. You're driving us. Come on," he said, opening the door.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

He frowned and looked at him. "See i can tell that she has already started to change you." He said quite annoyed and went back to his car. "Why do you even want to go with her?" He asked him, honestly wondering if something else was up.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"She's very important to me," Jim said as he held the car door open for Bayleigh. He got into the seat right behind the driver's seat.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Bayleigh slowly buckled up and tried her best to keep her whimpers to herself. She then looked at him and then started to rub her arm.

Jody frowned and looked to his sister. "Is something else going on? Why are you taking this guy to your place?" He asked slowly.

Bayleigh looked at her brother and froze up. He had to know something. What did he know?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"Oh, now you're interested in your 'whore' sister? Just drive."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jody frowned and looked at him before shaking his head and started to drive. "Stupid whore." He said and then then continued to insult his sister.

Bayleigh sighed and looked at Jim. "I can't wait to be home." She whispered to him and looked at him. She bit her lip and decided to make a strange move. She just wanted to piss off her brother so she leaned over and slowly kissed him.

Page 24 of 484 FirstFirst ... 222324252674 ... LastLast