Page 25 of 484 FirstFirst ... 232425262775 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Stockholm Syndrome (NoviDome x Larson and zoe)

March Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jim looked at her when she whispered, his fists clenched. He could feel his knife burning in his pocket, and he couldn't wait to use it on this piece of human garbage. When she leaned in, however, his eyes widened and he panicked a little. Was she trying to distract him somehow? He instinctively wanted to pull away, but knew that would blow their cover, so he closed his eyes and let her kiss him. In that moment, the whole world seemed to fade away. He could feel his body tingling a little, especially his stomach. Suddenly his problems didn't seem that big, or important.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She held the kiss for a few moments before slowly pulling away and looking into his eyes. She then acted like she was going to start kissing his ear but instead whispered. "Dont blow our cover.... Just ignore what he says." She whispered into his ear before pulling back to take a good look at his face.

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jim stared at her for a moment, his eyes wide. He could feel a blush burning in his cheeks, and felt flustered. When he was able to pull his eyes away from her he glanced at Jody, and then out the window. He took out his phone and opened his notes app so he could type a message to her. 'We're not going to the airport. I'll get caught. We need to go to the harbour.'

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She nodded her head and smiled a little. She then smiled and gave his lips a quick kiss. "Oh baby. There is no need to be shy to ask him." She said then looked at her brother. "The harbor is closer than the airport, can you take us there? We wanted to take a boat ride while we are here and then we can walk to the airport from there."

Jody frowned as he listened to the two and smiled afterwards. "Yeah that is fine with me " he said and looked back at her. "Maybe a storm will hit and you'll drown." He said and soon pulled into the harbor area.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jim deleted the text from the note and replaced it with a short, but chilling message. 'I'd gladly kill him, just say the word.'

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She looked at her brother and then suddenly something changed in her eyes. She replayed all of the emotions she had went through with her brother. "I'm sorry, Jody." She said and then looked to Jim before nodding her head slowly.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He raised his eyebrows at her. He hadn't expected her to actually say yes. His mind started racing to figure out a way to get rid of his body. Luckily they were in the harbour already, so this shouldn't be too hard. He just needed to get him out of this car.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

She watched him and then sniffled as the car came to a stop. She then slowly unbuckled and watched Jim. "Okay Marc, let's go." She said as tiny tears filled her eyes. She was about to watch her brother be murdered. She slowly got out of the car and went to get a boat ready for them.

Jody rolled his eyes and looked back at Jim. "You know, a real man gets out and holds the door for a lady, right?"

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jim looked at him as he got out of the car, and opened Jody's door, leaning on it. "You know, you should really make up your mind about whether your sister is a lady or a whore. Which is it?" he asked, gesturing for him to step out of the car.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

He frowned and slowly got out of the car. "Well you must see her as a lady, but she has always been a whole and always will be. She is dragging you out there to sleep with you." He informed him coldly. "I hate to tell you that."

Page 25 of 484 FirstFirst ... 232425262775 ... LastLast